He Defends You

Cam- It was at Magcon.

You were an entertainer, you and Cam didn't really get along until that day. You were onstage with the rest of the guys when you heard. "Y/N YOU'RE SO FUCKING UGLY I'M GONNA DIE" Your face dropped and you started crying. You'd always had problems accepting the way you look.

"Y/N! Y/N! WAIT" You heard the boys call.

"Excuse me miss, but you're a bitch" You gasped because you knew the voice.

You felt arms around you and you looked up. "Cameron?" you whispered.

"It's okay...you're perfect, Y/N"

Shawn- At school.

You were walking through the school parking lot, Shawn was picking you up. His car came into view but were immediately pushed down. It was Harry...he's this guy that thinks pushing women down makes him a man.

"Get the fuck up bitch!" He yells. You heard running as you slowly stood up, only to be pushed back down.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY GIRLFRIEND!?" Shawn screamed. "Nah, she fell" Harry stuttered.

Shawn grabbed his collar and pulled him close to him. "This is a warning...if I ever....ever... see you around my girlfriend...I'll fuck you up dude"

Taylor- Twitter hate was worse than ever lately but Taylor never seen you bothered by it. You thought that Taylor was still with Nash and Cam but he'd come home early. You were currently sobbing your eyes out in your guys' bed because there was just so many death threats.

"Y/N?! What happened!?" He ran and hugged you.

"It's just so much Tay" you sob.

"It's okay baby...I'll be right back."

He walked out the room and minutes later your phone buzz.

'@taylorcaniff; I would appreciate if you guys didn't send my girlfriend death threats or hate whatsoever'

Buzz

'@camerondallas; Y/N's a really cool girl...idk why yall hate on her'

buzz

'@shawnmendes; Y/N's the nicest girl ever...she doesn't deserve anything'

Again.

'@nashgrier; Stop picking on the bestie guys!@Y/T/N'

and again a couple more times.

'@TheMattEspinosa; Don't worry Y/N! You're perfect<3'

'@JackJackJohnson; I agree @shawnmendes! She's chill af'

'@JackGilinsky; Literally...she's the sweetest girl ever...find your chill guys'

'@Mr_Carterr; Y'all hate on people for no reason. She stays quiet and never says anything about you guys'

'@aaroncarpenter; I never thought Y/N would be the one getting hate'

'@SammyWilk; Y/N is bae....Stop hating'

'@Hayesgrier; @sammywilk, literally same'

'@Ruppism; I have never liked any of Taylor's gfs...I set him up with Y/N'

'@JacobWhitesides; Stop hatin on her! She's the sweetest!'

You smiled down at your phone and started tweeting.

'@Y/T/N; So glad to have friends like yall!'

You tagged all the boys and Taylor walked in the room.

"You okay?"

Nash- "So Nash" The interviewer spoke.

"Hmm?" He looked up.

"There's been some rumors going around.." She raises her eyebrows.

"Aren't there always?" She ignored his comment and kept pushing.

"Heard there's some trouble in paradise with you and Y/N?" He raised his eyebrows, annoyed with her.

"You heard wrong" He shot back. "We're perfect" He rolled his eyes.

"But she doesn't come on tour with you anymore?" She scoffs. "She was getting hassled by fans and interviewers like you. I know she loves me...I love her"

Matt- "What are you tryna say?" Matt raised his eyebrows.

"I-I just don't think she's that good for you" Cam says slowly as Matt's narrowed his eyes toward him. He shifted in his seat. "Just sayin-" Matt cut him off.

"Just Sayin? No came... I love yah...but you're wrong"

Jack J- Jack listened closely as you talked to some fans at the meet and greet. You were also a fan of them and were waiting to get your picture.

"Ugh...why would you wear that to a meet and greet. Ugh none of them are gonna like you" The girl in front of you smacked her gum..

"I-I" You were at lost for words.

"She looks beautiful" You heard a voice. You looked up to see Jack J standing there with his hand on his hip.

"C'mon, babe...you wanna hang out?" He asked.

"Sure" You smiled.

"Good...You deserve better than this crowd"

Jack G- He watched you from down the hall. You two had never talked until that day but you knew each other. You knew him, how he makes vines with your friend Jack J and you'd watch them sometimes. He knew you....He liked to watch you from down the halls and across the quad. You were quietly walking down the hallway when on of the girls from your class pushed you down.

The were teasing you and one of the guys pushed you down as you got up.

"Hey what the fuck are you doing to her?" You looked up to see Jack standing there looking angry as ever.

"N-Nothing man!" The guy stuttered. Jack picked you up from the floor and stared at them.

"I'll kill you if you ever touch her again" He gritted his teeth.

"O-Okay" He stuttered.

"Jack what the hell?" You stopped him down the hall.

"You know my name? Cool" He sighed, grinning.

"B-But" You were at lost for words. "Gosh you're beautiful" He sighed again, still smiling like an idiot.

"But Jack I-" He cut you off. "Can I kiss you?" He asked.

"I mean I-" He cut you off again by kissing you.

Carter- You and Your boyfriend, Carter were walking through the venue hand in hand for the meet and greet.

You and Carter were whispering to each other.

"Y/N YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING WHORE OH MY GOD" Someone screamed.

"What the fuck!?" Carter screamed.

"Carter sit down" You said, wiping tears from your eyes. "NO IT'S FUCKING NOT"

Aaron- Aaron was doing an interview and they were answering twitter.

'@CarpentersBae; Aaron why do you even like Y/N? Girls like that only like what's in your pocket'

He and Matt stared at the screen

"Are you serious?" Aaron asked totally disgusted.

"That's complete bull. Y/N's perfect...I love her and she loves me....leave us alone"

--------------------------------------