Carter Imagine (1)

** Keep in mind that today is your birthday **

You wake up at 4 because you heard a huge noise out of no where and all you see a bunch of balloons around your room with their strings hanging down to the floor, curled up in their usual way.

You sit up on your bed and you look up at your ceiling. There literally blue and red balloons on top of the celining. There must be hundreds of them. But who could have done this?

A smile slowly creeped up your face, you slowly take the blanket off of your body. A few of them, with short strings are carrying, or should i say hanging polarised pictures that you took with Carter. The only one who has the key to your room is Carter, but he had a Magcon tour in Washington DC.

You fix your oversized plain white t-shirt and carefully push away the balloons strings.

"Carter?" You chuckled, softly thinking this is a joke.

You finally found the front door from your room and opened the door. The hallway is pure dark, you almost forget where the backyard is because of the darkness. You feel your hands up against the wall and slowly look at the floor trying to carefully focus on it and trying not to trip on anything. Theres are a bunch of jars up on the walls, glowing in the dark leading me to the backyard.

The lights in the jars lit up just enough to see the bright yellow neon post-its along the walls. Each of them had a cute little note in Carters handwriting, it has to be Carter. You opened the door to your back yard as you see white christmas lights everywhere along the fence.

There were empty beer bottles that were filled with candies. You walked to the table that had a big sign on a cake made of candy, 'I fell like I won the lottery when im with you'.

The cake was simple amazing, it was a bunch of M&Ms with Hershey sticks and a bow tying it all together. Your two favtioure candies in the world. Out of no where, you heard a guitar playing and you quickly turn around.

"Shawn?" You asked slowly walking towards him. He was sitting in a chair in a suit and tie. "What are you doing here at 4 in the morning?"

"Hey, (Y/N)" he said as you approached him.

"Go to your front yard" Shawn said. You slowly walk to the front yard as your bare feet touched the fresh morning dew drop on top of the grass.

You finally arrive at the front yard and you see a blanket right point blank in the middle of your yard.

You see no one around the blanket and the firefly a in the jars around the blanket made enough lights to see a panic basket in the middle of it.

You lightly skip over there and opened up the basket. There was a little note inside.

'4:16am is the time you were born

4:16pm was when we had our first date in the park

Prepare for 12 hours of fun on your birthday

I'll be waiting for you (None stalkerish thou)

-Carter'

You smiled as you see his name on the post it. You were excited.

Too excited you didn't know what to do

----

First Carter Imagineeeeeee :D

Hoped you liked this carter imagine

Idk if I should do a part 2 

- Edelyn xx