Cameron - "Pose!"

CAMERONS POV

I pace around the crowd streets of New York. My head pumping and pulse racing.

"Dude, relax. I'm positive she's going to be fine. The hospitals right across the street" Nash said to me as he patted my back. "And I'm sure they have your number on speed dial, you do call them 4 times a day"

I gave Nash a glare and I still paced around.

Today is the day, she gets released from the hospital. Today, is going to be the first day in 4 months that I get to see her, face to face, kiss her, hug her. Today, is the day where I make her my wife....

"Bro, you nervous?" Nash asked me as I fiddled around with the little box in my sweater pocket.

"Maybe..." I said to him

"Are you nervous that she might got over you or because your proposing to her right when she comes out of the hospital?" Nash asked me, with serious confusion in his voice and face.

"That I'm proposing..." I said to Nash, pacing around the streets even faster than last time.

What if she did get over me? Feelings do change over a course of 4 months.

The boys said its true love.

My mom said it's true love.

Her parents said its true love

The doctors and nurses said its true love.

It must be true love.

I checked my phone as I paced around, 8:25pm. She should be coming out in 5 minutes.

"She's coming!" Nash whispered yelled at me as he got his phone out. My nerves dropped as I see her across the street.

Our eyes met and the smile on her face was indescribable. She skipped down those steps with so much hope, her golden locks jumps from side to side. Her smile never faded away from the moment our eyes met.

She stopped at the street waiting for the light to go red, so she can run across the street into my arms. I could see her playing with her feet and placing around with the Lokai bracelet I gave her for our 7 month anniversary.

The lights finally went red and she ran across the street and into my arms.

I picked her up and spun her around like she was my own daughter. Her hair as soft as it usually was and it filled my nose up with coconuts.

"I missed you Cameron..." she whispered in my ear, little sobs coming after it.

Her voice gave me chills. The way she hugged me as tight as I hugged her made me forget about my nerves and I knew that she truly loved me and proposing to her would be the right thing to do.

"I missed you too cupcake" I said back to her as I felt her hand run through the back of my hair.

"(Y/N)..." I said to her as I put her back down the the floor. I heard Nash let out a little girly squeal from his mouth.

She still hasn't noticed him. Her eyes are focused on me and our moment.

"We've been dating for 7 months and went that car hit you I felt so helpless. I wanted to protect you. I really wanted to protect you. I wanted to be there for you. I just felt like I let you down..." I confessed to (Y/N) as her eyes glowed under the NYC street lights.

"You never let me down. You were the g buying me flowers every morning for 4 months straight. Visiting me every Saturday when you have a movie to film in 5 hours. Delivering me Starbucks from Cali because you know it would make my day." (Y/N) told me with a big smile. "You never let me down, you just grew up from my low standards."

"Cam, can you hurry this up! We have a movie to do in 3 hours..." Nash yelled from 10 feet away recording our moment.

(Y/N) finally noticed him, but she didn't run to him, she stayed with me. She just waved at him and gave him a small smile.

I let go one of her hand and reached in my pocket and bent down to the floor. She held her mouth closed with her hands.

I knew this was real when people started to crowd us, when Nash was forced to come closer and when people brought out their phones.

"(Y/N), will you marry me?" I asked her as I showed her the red ring pop ring.

I knew watermelon was her fav so why not. the crowd let out a little laugh and (Y/N) still crying nodded her head and hugged me

"Don't worry, I'll give you the biggest ring you could ever think of" I whispered to her as I stared at the box with the Ring Pop in it

"I don't need a ring, you coming here is proof enough that you love me" she told me as she kissed my lips.

"POSE!"

------
WATERMÉLONNN!!!!!

50 Shades of Grier will be posted up later today... be readyyyyy