Knows How To Love | Taylor

Not Everyone Knows How To Love | Taylor Caniff

When you have boy problems you go to your best friend Taylor.

---

"IM SORRY I CANT DO EVERYTHING AT YOUR EXPECTATIONS JACK!" I yelled at Gilinsky as he saw a plate in the sink that hasn't been washed yet. He put that there, so he should wash it.

"WELL TRY A BIT HARDER!" Jack yelled back at me. "Madison don't do this shit..."

It's been like this for the past 3 weeks, I don't know what's up with him. We've never augured, let alone yell at each other.

"WHY DONT YOU CLEAN THEM YOUR DAMN SELF!" I yelled at Jack throwing a rag on the floor. "Because I'm done..."

I grabbed my phone and my earbuds and left the house, slamming the door behind me.

I walked down the street going to Taylor's house as I blasted music in my ear.

"Sometimes it all gets a little too much,

But you gotta realize that soon the fog will clear up,

And you don't have to be afraid, because we're all the same,

And we know that sometimes it all gets a little too much"

Before I know it, I was at Taylor's house brushing off my tears.

Taylor opens the door and takes one good look at me.

"Come in.." Taylor said without question

I quickly come in and sat down on his red couch.

"I'm tried, I'm stressed and I'm sad. Everything hurts. I'm about to break down and I know I should be stronger than this but I'm not!" I blabbed out to Taylor as he closed the the front door and sat down on the couch next to me.

He pulled me into a hug and he let me continue.

"I feel like Jack doesn't appreciate anything that I do anymore, so I tried to be more of a girl only because I felt like I lost Jack's love, almost like he forgot how to love me" I said to Taylor wiping my tears away, hearing how pathetic I sound.

"You closed your mouth more? Right." Taylor said comforting me. I nod my head wiping away the tears that are staining my cheeks. "Tried to be softer? Prettier? Less volatile? Less awake?"

"Yeah, is that bad?" I asked him softly, my voice aching because of all the crying.

"(Y/N) you can't make homes out of humans. Somebody must have told you that" Taylor said giving me a box of tissues from his table.

"And I think he wants to leave, but I don't understand what I did wrong" I said to Taylor crying again.

"(Y/N), if he wants to leave, let him. It's his lost. And your should never cry over a boy. You are terrifying, and strange, and beautiful. Something not everyone knows how to love" Taylor said to me.

----

Really just finished this like right now
Because I haven't posted in a while and I have wifi for once

9.3.15