How you met

Matt; You found yourself behind your sister's shadow, yet again. But you had grown used to the loneliness over the years. Mahogany was your older sister and she was here for Magcon. Your mom had made her take you, as she was to be off in Italy planning her wedding with her new fiancé. You hadn't expected any of them to notice you, as they all engulfed her in hugs and kind words. After a few minutes of standing behind her, you felt eyes burn into yours. Looking up from your Instagram feed, you saw light brown eyes stare back at you. The boy smiled. "I'm Matt, Matt Espinosa. You must be Mahogany's little sister right, y/n right? You're even more gorgeous in person."

Gilinsky; Everyone was pumped. Everyone but you. Sure, it was your best friend's birthday party and everything, but the sight of couples everywhere made you feel like you were drowning. Drowning in love. You didn't have a boyfriend-you never had. Much unlike your best friend, who has too many heartbreaks to count. But maybe that's why you reject offers, the fear of heartbreak. You were snapped out of your thoughts as you felt a tap on your shoulder. "This is the singles table right? Y/f/n shooed me over here." Right then and there you thanked God for having such an amazing best friend, side noting to thank her later. He was tall with dark brown hair, a perfect smile to match all his already flawless qualities. Blushing, you nodded. The rest of the night you two spent time laughing and getting to know each other.

Cam; You were debating whether to get up and go out or lay in bed with chocolate on your tongue and Netflix on your TV screen. Nextflix usually won. But summer was quickly approaching, you found yourself in need of a new bikini. Groaning loudly, much to your mom's annoyance, you finally fought the laziness and got dressed. But not before brushing your teeth, showering, and doing what you were stuck with as hair. You searched the racks of Hollister, examining each bathing suit before ending up with two. You held two bikinis in your hands, one royal blue and one emerald green, waiting in line of the dressing rooms. Finally, you saw a worker. A stunningly gorgeous worker. You had never seen him in here before, so decided he was new to the area. He handed you a red number two smiling. Blushing sheepishly you took it, hurrying down to the farthest dressing room. "You should pick the green one, it would bring out your eyes."

Aaron; You shut your locker only to see a new face. You jumped automatically, scared out of your mind, bringing your hand to your chest. Your math and history textbooks had fallen, the person scrambled to pick them up. Passing you your books was a boy, a boy that didn't really seem familiar to you at all. He was new, that had to be it. "Sorry about that, I'm Aaron. Can you show me to Pre-Calculus room 63?" His voice was nice and smooth, he had wavy dark brown hair that he flipped twice. He was way taller than you, so you were forced to look up at him, trying not to stare. "Yeah sure, my class is right next to there actually. I'm Y/N."

Carter; You walked around looking for you friends, as you had just bought too much funnel cake while managing to carry a huge cup of sour lemonade. Right when you were about to drop your slippy cup, a guy caught it perfectly. Looking up, you smiled embarrassed, thanking him quickly. He walked to you a bench, helping you set everything down. You worried that he was thinking that all this food was for you, so you quickly spoke. "Buy food for your friends and they disappear..I'm Y/N by the way." By now he was sitting next to you, giving you all this individual attention, something you weren't used to from boys. "My name is Carter and I guess we're gonna sit here until they come, there are some gross people out there, don't want you getting hurt or anything." And he held true to his word, about an hour later your friends finally showed up, and you exchanged numbers.

Shawn; No one believed you, but yet you didn't expect them to. You called it luck, later on some called it fate. You were just on Omegle trying to satisfy the boredom that struck you awfully hard. You didn't know it was him either, you didn't think of him to be any sort of famous. All you saw was a cute guy that was typing while his camera was on from Canada. Being the huge Justin Bieber fan you are, you had thing for Canadian boys. So of course, you continued the conversation as long as you could, before you told him it was four in the morning. He quickly apologized so perfectly innocent. He gave you his number, before wishing you a goodnight.

Nash; "Hey! Can you be my woman crush wednesday?" You look up from your phone to see a white iPhone in your face and a boy behind you. He had bright blue eyes that made his pale skin pop. He laughed at himself, standing up. You followed in his pursuit. "Sorry that was for a Vine. I'm N-" "Nash, I know." He smirked as you spoke, his eyes gazing over your body. Rolling your eyes, you slipped your phone into your handy jean pocket, collecting your soda from the table. The smugness in his eyes vanished. "What did I say?" He seemed truly oblivious of what he had done, even though it had been a while ago. Being the strong feminist you were, you were repulsed by his words on what a girl should and should not have. "Sorry you shouldn't be talking to me. I have far too much arm hair for that. I'm honored though, really. You're such an idol, such a God to me. Sorry that I'm not what pleases you." Two days later, you got a call from Nash, you had left your purse at the food court. It oddly blossomed into a love/hate relationship. Love from him, hate from you.