Carter - "Pose!"

CARTERS POV

"Thanks for coming..." I said to Cameron as he played Social Jumpers on his phone. "It means a lot"

"I'm only here because your terrible at comforting someone" Cameron said looking down at his phone as he moved along with his direction.

Like when your way into the game, whenever you turn left, everything with you turns left too. Exactly, what Cam is doing.

"What do you mean?" I asked him getting all defensive. I know how to comfort someone. Well, it depends on the situation

"You turn sexual..." Cameron said simply as he die playing Hayes character.

I stopped at a stop light. I turn to Cameron and dramatically hold my hand up to my heart. "DO NOT!" I whined like a 7 year old.

"Yeah, okay..." Cameron said without any interest in the conversation, his full attention on the game. "YES! Level 10! Jesus... that was hard."

I roll my eyes and stopped in front of the Driver Eds School.

Cameron and I got out of the car and we wait by this perfectly white wall. Cameron just stayed on his phone playing the game and maybe posting tweets here and there.

I look around the lot, in search for (Y/N) but I don't see her.

I start to get nervous and I text her

_________
Me: hey were u @ doe??

My Princess: yeah, I'm coming out right now. were u @ doe

Me: waiting by the white wall

My Princess: ahh the great white wall. We should write our names on it

Me: nahh. well maybe

My Princess: I don't have a sharpie on me though

Me: ha! We can't write our names then

My Princess: oh we will,

Me: oh don't do it

My Princess: just wait on it XD

Me: oh my god...

My Princess: heyy but you love me

Me: yeah I do. Where you at now?

My Princess: look up...
____________

I look up from my phone and I see (Y/N) wearing my white varisty jacket with a nice black matted skirt and a nice tee on.

A smile grew on my face when I saw her then I saw her with her arms in the back of her hands. Cameron behind her, peeking his head out of her shoulder, curious as well.

"You passed?" I asked her with this weird look in my face. I was expecting her to fail. I only taught her how to drive once and that's it.

I don't think she had anyone show her. Nash and Cameron were at their seat filming their movie. Matt always takes the uber cars. The Jacks and Aaron are with Shawn promoting Shawns first album.

So there's really no on to show her how to drive but me.

She gave me this white card as I saw the top

'California State License'

I smile and hugged her. She kicked up her leg and I held the license tight in my hands

"On your first try?" I whispered to her, smelling the scent of her hair.

Coconuts.

I heard Cameron's phone snap and I'm guessing he took a picture.

"First try?" Cameron asked us as he typed on his phone, I'm guessing that's the caption.

(Y/N) and I stop hugging and surround Cameron. Cam showed us the picture and I quickly accept it and watched the picture go up on Twitter.

'First try done!'

----
This sucked balls.