50 Shades of Grier

SMUT. BEWARE OF THE SMUT.

•••••••••••••

I am nervous. Very, very nervous. My friend is sick, and I needed to do her a favor. I owed her big time. And she had a wonderful idea to help me pay her back. A very wonderful idea. She's the editor for the college newsletter. And also the writer, and the journalist. She pretty much runs the whole show by herself, and my, she is definitely the best at it.

But today she was supposed to have a very important interview with the one and only, Nash Grier. Yes, the Nash Grier. The very one who started with nothing and ended up being one of the world's youngest multi-billionaire, at the age of 22. Only 2 years older than me.

But, anyways, she was sick, and her payback was to have me interview him. Of all people, she chose me. I'm so awkward and she knows that very well. This is probably another one of her "Get-over-your-awkwardness-(Y/N)" exercises. And to be honest, this one might work.

"(Y/N), pleaaaaseee. It will mean so much to me! This is one of my biggest articles and I can't miss this opportunity! Mr. Grier is usually always booked but he made time for us today, and since I can't be there I want it to be followed through! And I need you to do it!" She begged.

I couldn't deny her, she was really sick and I knew how determined and excited she was for this interview, and how devastated she must be to know she can't make it in person. But of course, being her best friend, and roommate, I agreed.

I planned on having this morning to myself. Just reading some books and taking a bath and taking a spin to my favorite tea shop to enjoy a cup, but for now, I had a 5 hour drive with a list of 50 questions to ask the world's most handsome man.

____________

I reached Grier Headquarters just before the interview was scheduled. After identifying myself, I was escorted to the top floor and placed in a waiting room.

"Ms. (Y/L/N)" I was called by the secretary. My nose shot up from the book it was just buried in.

"Mr. Grier would like to see you know." She announced.

I quickly popped up from my seat and followed the direction she pointed in towards a set of well-polished oak doors.

I stood in front of the door, calming myself down.

Don't worry, (Y/N). You'll be okay. You'll do fine. Everything will be perfect.

I took a couple more seconds to catch my breath, before lifting my arm up to knock.... only to have the door opened at the last minute, causing me to stumble into his office. I got up from the floor and patted my pencil skirt, hoping I hadn't made too much of a mess.

"Sorry, Mr. Grier, I was just about to knock." I apologized.

"Don't worry about it, Ms. Potter. It's not a problem at all." He accepted. I blushed.

"I'm Ms. (Y/L/N), sir. Ms. Potter, my roommate, is very sick today, so I'm here in place of her." I corrected. He didn't seem very surprised, just nodded his head nonchalantly.

"To her, my sincere blessing." He said. I nodded, and smiled, thanking him on her behalf. I set up everything, and got right to work.

The interview was going smoothly, but the questions that were written were pretty mainstream and easy to predict. So with my confidence that I had begun to slowly build up, I blurted, "Are you single?"

He paused, and glanced over at me. I immediately regretted it, looking down in my lap with shame. "I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to, sir. It just came out." I heard a sharp intake of a breath and looked up to see Mr. Grier staring at me intently.

"No, I am not. How about you, Ms. (Y/L/N)?" He questioned.

I shook my head, no. For some reason, I swear, his eyes began to turn into a deeper shade of blue. He casually got up and walked towards the door, turning the lock so it couldn't be opened from the outside.

He then sat back at his desk, and picked up the phone, dialing the front desk. "Hello? Linda? Please cancel any appointment within the next one and a half hour time frame... Yes, I am sure... Thank you." He spoke, curtly, hanging up with a little power, causing the phone to slam into the receiver.

A new kind of tension was tightening in the air, and so was the knot in my stomach. I wasn't so sure what was causing this to happen, but Mr. Grier looked flustered and it was turning me on a bit. I pulled my thighs tighter together to create more friction, but that action didn't go unnoticed by Mr. Grier. He seemed even more flustered after this action, but somehow seemed to look more composed than he was when I entered his office. Sort of like his whole demeanor had change.

"Come here, (Y/N)." He commanded curtly. I quickly stood up and waltzed over and stood in front of him. The knot in my stomach grew a little bigger, although I shouldn't be heading in that direction. I should be heading out the door.

I'd heard from others that he was trouble, but for some reason I was drawn to him, and I couldn't resist such a delicious pull.

••••••••••

Heyyyyyyyyyy

This isn't mine, tumblr.

Part 2 will be up. Or Will it????