You Dont Understand | Johnson

You guys have a fight and Johnson is thinking about leaving.

Johnson throw his hand down and roll his eyes. "You know what.... Hun" Johnson said with exhaustion in his voice. I know he's tired of fighting with me. I know he hates it when we argue, I could tell because he's so hurt he's not even looking at me.

"I'm just gonna go" Johnson said putting his phone in his pocket and going over to his Mac and taking his UBS charger.

"Baby wait!" I yelled out way to eagerly to Johnson. Jack closed the door and turned around.

"I'm sorry for causing arguments. I really am. I'm sorry. I know I'm hard to love..." I said trailing off, not knowing where I'm going with this. "Sometimes, I'm all smiles and affections and other days, there's nothing I want more than to be I'm quiet and lie in bed."

Jacks phone ringed with a text message. He got it out and put it on vibrate then put it back in his pocket.

"Continue baby, don't let me get in the way..." He said softly to me.

"Sometimes I'll get angry about the stupidest things and I don't want to talk to you. I'm sorry about that. Other days, I'll think your the most perfect person in the world." I said to Jack, smiling.

"Yes..." Jack said nodding his head.

"Jack, what I'm trying to say is that please don't give up on me. I know it's not easy, loving me. But I'll always come back to you i promise." I said to Jack.

Johnson pulled me into a hug and whispered

"I was just gonna get the mail and give Gilinsky back his charger" Jack whispered to me.

----

This is the Johnson imagine

Short and to the point. I hope it makes up for the April Fools imagine 😂😂