Jack J Imagine

** I havent done a Jack J imagine yet so here it is.... it might be kind of sad, so try not to cry **

"(Y/N). Come over here, it's getting worst." Jack said looking over at the Twitter hash tags, he ran his hands through his hair keeping his eyes on the screen.

You walk over to Jack and look at the hash tags that are trending worldwide

"(Y/N)RuinedCaggie..." You said reading the hash tags out loud.

"4.5 million tweets" Jack said

"CaggieIsOverAllBecauseOf(Y/N)" you read again

"4.2 million tweets"

You quickly look over all of the hash tags and wondered why people are so mean.

(Y/N) should die and think of what she has done to Carter and Maggie

Caggie was perfect and it's done because of (Y/N)

Why is Johnson still with (Y/N) now? She ruined the Carters relationship.

You ran your fingers through your hair and you went outside in the rain. Within a few seconds in the rain, you and your clothes were drenched.

"(Y/N)" Jack said holding you close to his body.

You pushed him away and continue to think of what to do, now.

"(Y/N)... It wasn't your fault. Carter rarely talked about Maggie while we were hanging out with him." Jack said pulling you into a hug.

You pushed him away for the last time. "If it wasn't my fault, then why hasn't Carter said something on twitter clearing up this whole mess?" you said to Jack as tears went down your face, blending in with your face.

"It's alright, baby. We will fix this together..." Jack said pulling you into one last hug.

"NO!" You yell at Jack. He put his arms down and looks at you. "I cant do it, Jack..."

"Yes, you can. We'll make it together-"

"No! Jack, you don't understand." you said as the rain drop come down harder and it started to hurt your face.

Jacks face soften as you continued with your rant.

"This is the 8th fucking time that your 'fandom' made fucking hashtags about me" you said pacing around the rain, splashing in tiny puddles that formed in the dysfunctional sidewalk. "They hate me, an they obviously hate you for liking me."

"Baby-"

"No! Let me finish!" You protested to Jack. You sighed as you saw his facial reaction when you yelled at him. "I care about you, and I care about you way too much for you to get this hate."

"(Y/N)... What are you-"

"Jack, we have to see other people. We can't continue seeing each other" you said to Jack, looking down at your wet vans.

Jack didn't respond. He pulled your body against his and kissed your lips with all the passion he had left in him.

"The reason that I'm letting you do this is because I believe if two people are meant to be together then they'll find a way to be with each other." Jack whispered in your ear.

"Bye.." you whispered back to him. You carelessly unwrapped your arms from Jacks shoulder and turned around to walk to your house at 8:30pm.

Jack walked back into his house and took off his wet socks and sandals.

He took a warm shower and put on his pjs. He went to his bed and went on his phone on twitter, just looking through.

'Sleepless night without you here'

-----------

Kind of suckish but I'll make the next one better.