Wedding Day | Hayes

Stephanie's POV

I, lifted up my dress and step onto the stool and stare at my reflection in 3 different mirrors, all at 45 degree angle as Elizabeth helped me with my dress.

I can't believe today's the day I get to marry the love of my life.

Today, I've just been covered with so many emotion. I am so excited about starting my new life with him, having little kids running around our house watching them grow up and giving them advice. I've never known love like this. Love that is given so freely and effortlessly. He is just so genuine and sincere. You can see the love in his eyes just as plain as day.

I can not possibly put into words the way I feel about Hayes, the way he makes me feel about myself. I have some so far in 2 years it's just amazing.

"Alright, give me a little spin?" Elizabeth said to me as she finally finished helping me with my dress.

Hayes wanted a traditional wedding, but I thought it should define us, our love for each other. His mom and my mom agreed and us 3, all decided on this dress.

It was beautiful.

It was white, but with a blue train, that will surely grab everyone's attention. Traditional was so out the window.

"Alright, you're ready?" Elizabeth asked me as I see her reflection on the 3 mirrors. I look away from my dress and look at her reflection at the bottom right corner.

"I don't know, I feel like I'm going to puke. Im also excited too. Something close to a happy puke. I guess you could call it that. I'm going to happy puke..." I blabbed on to Hayes mother. I heard my mom laugh in the background.

"She talks a lot when she's nervous..." my mom said fixing her hair and her dress in the bridesmaid mirrors

"So your going to happy nervous puke?" Elizabeth asked me, looking back at me. I smiled at her and she helped me from the stool. They always know how to put a smile on my face, not matter what's happening.

My mother and Elizabeth helped me with my hair. I wanted my hair to represent something.

I didn't want it to be fancy, that's not like me. I didn't want it to be over the top, either. I wanted to it to be simple and easy.

"Should we let it down?" Elizabeth asked as she got my hair out of the hair net and my hair took its place in my shoulders.

"No, I want to show off my dress. It is a once and a life time experience?" I told them, smiling as they told me that about a thousand times as we were picking out the dress. Then it hit me.

"We could do this fancy, elegant ponytail curl?" My mom asked putting my hair up to where she thinks the ponytail should be placed.

"How about a messy bun?"

They both looked at me, making me regret what I just said. I knew what my mom was going to say to me, I knew she would give me a lecture, it won't even care that it's my wedding day. Elizabeth have me this, 'are you serious?' look with a smirk coming from her left cheek.

"Honey, this is a wedding not a Sunday night in when you just want to sit on the couch and watch Netflix all day..." my mom told me, putting my hair down onto my shoulders. Here it comes...

I stopped her before she could say a word, we didn't have time for this.

"Mom, I love you. I do, but this is my wedding day and to be honest, I can pull of that bun with this dress" I told her, snapping my finger at her. She smiled then nodded her head.

I flipped my hair upside down and gathered it at the crown of my head. I flip my hair back and started to smooth down any and every bump I had on my hair. My mom gave me a scrunchie the closet to my color and I rapidly twist my hair and tie it up. I took a few pieces just to frame my face.