he hurts you by accident

Matt:

"Let's go Matt, we have to be on the plane in an hour!" you yell.

Matt was taking his time getting ready and you were annoyed. You had got up early to make sure you were ready, but Matt slept in and now he was going to make you late. He emerges from the bedroom five minutes later, and he's still in pajama pants.

"Seriously Matthew?" you say, pointing at his pajama pants.

"Y/N, relax. I am getting ready now" he says as he walks back into your room. You wait another ten minutes and he is ready.

"I don't know how the hell you expect us to get to the airport, check in and get on the plane in forty five minutes, Matt. The drive alone is at least a half hour" you say, as you grab his suitcase. You had already put yours in the waiting cab.

"You nag so much, Y/N" he hisses as he grabs his suitcase. When he grabs your suitcase, he hits your arm hard. You let out a whimper and pull your arm towards you.

Matt immediately looks apologetic, but doesn't say anything as he pulls his suitcase out. The cab ride is quiet and full of tension. You get to the airport, check in and have to run for the plane.

You sit down, put in your headphones and fall asleep. When you wake up, your tray was down. There was a plate with "I'm sorry xoxo" spelled out in peanuts. You look over and see Matt looking out the window. You take one of the peanuts and throw it at him.

He looks over at you and smiles, "Y/N I really am sorry. I did not mean to hurt you at all."

"I know, I'm fine. Sorry I nag so much" you pop one of the peanuts in your mouth.

"You don't, I just didn't want to be wrong" he said honestly, pulling you in close and kissing your forehead.

•••••••

Nash:

You and Nash were at McDonalds. You had just finished dinner, and you were about to leave. You noticed the crowd out front, and got nervous.

"Does this place have a backdoor?" you ask innocently, trying to avoid the crowd.

"Y/N, I deal with this every day. You can do it once" he says as he pushes past you.

"Well then" you whisper, as you follow Nash out. You walk out and meet Nash at the door.

He grabs your wrist and pulls you through. His grip is tight and he is not gentle with his pull. You are literally dragged through the crowd. He let you go when you got out of the pack and you walked beside him the way home.

When you get inside, he takes off his coat, "Wasn't so bad, was it?" he smiles. He clearly didn't understand he had hurt you. You glared at him before taking your shoes off. "Or nah? What's wrong?"

"Nash, you grabbed my wrist so tight it's going to bruise. And then you dragged me through a crowd of people" you said, storming off into your room. You lay in bed and go on Tumblr.

You see the pictures of you two leaving the restaurant, and it looks bad. You know Nash is going to probably get trouble for that. It doesn't make you feel any better.

You hear to door creak open and you flip over on your stomach so he can't see you. He comes and sits on the side of your bed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I get nervous in the crowd and I'm scared they will say something to you or that they'll hurt you. I understand if you're mad, but I'm really sorry." He sits there, waiting for you to speak.

You wrap your arm around his waist and pull him into bed. He hugs you and you feel his tears hit your hair.

"I forgive you" you say, muffled by his chest. He pulls you in tighter.