Shawn - pose

"Hey... Baby... wake up"

You open your eyes and you see Shawn with his messy hair over your bed, looking directly at you with his puppy eyes.

"What do you want you Bieber wannabe" You said quietly as you move around the bed, putting the blanket over your body. Outside was around, 80 something degrees but inside; the room was cold, only because of the A/C.

"Wanna go to the beach with the boys and me?" Shawn sang out to you.

"Yeah, love too..." I said to him as I stretch on my bed

"Alright, I'll call Cam to come and pick us up. Be ready in 15, okay" Shawn said typing away on his phone and then kissing your forehead and leaving the door.

You stay in bed for a few more minutes and go on twitter. You see what's trending, post a few tweets and left your phone to charge and went to the bathroom.

You decide not to take a shower because your going to the beach. Your still going to go in water either way.

Hopefully, the boys would bring some soap so I could wash down my body at the beach.

"Nah, they're not that clean" you joked to yourself as you got your wet toothbrush and your toothpaste on it, you put your brush under the running water again and started to brush your teeth

After you finished brushing you when back to your closet and took out 3 pairs of bikini that you owned.

One was a pink top and bottom Victoria Secret, that was a gift from from the VS Fashion Show, you were a model in.

Another was a pure black matted Trangl bikini that Shawn gave you while he was touring in Australia

The last one was a mix and match from two bikinis that you had. The top was a floral pattern and the bottom was a yellow and black smooth pattern that didn't go well together

You decide on your pink bikini and got your oversized baseball tee and some blue washed out booty shorts.

You got your pink Nike duffel bag and got a blanket. I got my book The Grave Faller and 100 Shades of Colors. (I know that's not what they're called, but go with it).

I got my tanning oil and my towel and I met Shawn downstairs, in the kitchen packing some food in this picnic basket that he only used once me that was for our 8th month anniversary

Shawn was packing 10 fruit salads, 7 6-packs of soda, 3 huge bags of chips, 6 24-packs of water bottles in a picnic basket.

It seems like we were moving or something, there was honestly no need to pack so much.

"Amazing combination..." You said sarcastically as you got Shawn's oversized red Magcon sweaters and shoved it in your bag.

Shawn looks over to you and smiles, You know he miss those days. Performing with all of his friends and for the fans. Jumping on the hotel beds, making smack cams. The only one bringing smack cams back are Cameron.

You hear a car horn honking and immediately open the door. You see Taylor driving a white open roof Jeep with Nash, The Jacks, Aaron and Matthew in the jeep.

For such a small jeep, it can really pack people.

Shawm jumped in the jeep and held out a hand for me. I gladly accepted it and sat comfortably on his lap.

On the ride over to the beach the guys blasted music as Taylor zoomed across the the highway. This boy had a thing for fast cars.

We finally got to the beach and the guys rented it out. How? I don't know, they just did.

I don't know why we just didn't go to Taylor's house, he has a pool and it more secure than the beach.

There was another car, it was Cameron's. There was only Sierra, her boyfriend and Lox.

Taylor parked the car and everyone ran to the water. I walked and I felt the sand in my feet. I scratched my feet every 5 seconds. I found this perfect place on the sand, about 24 yards away from the water and I placed my fold-able chair there. I took my book, The Grave Faller and opened to chapter 16.

I started reading but after a few minutes of reading I started to feel light headed. I took a light nap with the book on my face.

---------

A nice wind hit the side of my body, I turn on my chair and I threw my hand over expecting to touch the sand, but I was totally wrong.

My hand touches the water.

I quickly jumped up and I see myself surrounded by a blue body of ocean, just floating camly away from the shore.

To my left, I see the sand and the boys waving their hands around and yelling out my name

I can't swim, panic ran throughout my body.

I didn't know what to do. Logic just came at me with my inner 5 year old.

The chair was going to sink and maybe Ariel is going to save me and turn me into a mermaid

Or maybe the evil octopus with her electric eels will turn me into a crab and i go to the shore and the guys will kill me and eat me.

Maybe a storm would happen and I'll go to this island and be raised by Gorillas.

Or I could just sink to the bottom and meet Bruce. Nemos dad would just come to Bruce and say, "humans are friends, not food"

"SWIM!" I heard Shawns voice yell. Yeah, I could have though of that if I could swim.

"You guys are so going to get it when I get back to the shore..." I muttered to myself as I struggled to turn the chair that apparently floating with all the holes it has.

It took awhile to doggy paddle to the shore. The boys all ran away when they saw I was coming

Shawn waited for me at the shore. My arms were getting tired and the tides were getting really strong.

I just let the tides drawn me into the shore.

"Well, look who decided to float away" I heard Shawn say to me.

"I'm so going to kill your boys..." I told to Shawn as I stomped my way to the cars.

Shawn grabbed my hands and intertwined his fingers with mins which caused me to stop moving and to hear what he has to say.

"How about you let me kiss you?" Shawn said as I turned back around to face him. I smirked.

"I would like that..." I said to him biting my lip. Shawn reached his hands down to my thighs and grabbed a hold of my butt.

I kissed his lip as I ran my fingers through the back of his hair

------

Hey, ik the picture doesn't look like Shawn but it's was Justin's birthday today so why not

3.1.15

He's still 16 to me.