Nash - "Pose!"

NASHS POV

I finally wake up and I see (Y/N) sleeping right beside me.

Her hair all over her face, mouth is slightly open, a few hair strands are swimming in a pool of her spit.

I'm lost for words.

I chuckled as I went to the bathroom. I grabbed my phone and checked on Twitter.

As it was loading, I got my toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it.

I creeped through Twitter as I brushed my teeth.

"You creeping again?"

I turned around and I see sleepy (Y/N) in one of my grey sweater, putting her hair in one of those braids that looks like a fish tail. I'm not going to lie, she looked good, in my sweater.

I rinsed out my mouth and the toothbrush.

"Maybe...." I said to her, smirking at her.

"Sorry, my shirt was dirty and this was the only thing I could find that was clean..." (Y/N) told me as she went to go brush her teeth too.

"Don't be and that shirt is like 3 weeks old...." I told her pointing at my sweater. I got my mouthwash and quickly gargled it in my mouth as I quickly spit it out.

Some of it splashed (Y/N) in the face. She looked at it with the most shocked looked in her face and a bit of surprised with a hint of a smile.

"I know you liked it...." I told her in a baby voice as I went back on Twitter and went to my camera to post a pic

"Shut up!" She said pushing my bear chest back a bit. I raised my eyes brows and grabbed her hand.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and she did the same to me. I kiss her lips and she kissed me back.

I quickly snap a pic and then go back to kissing (Y/N)

-----

This dude kinda looks like Cameron.....