Jack G - "Pose!"

DAY 1

"Hey baby you ready?" Jack said to me as he walked into my room as I put on my earrings.

I take a good look at myself in my mirror and look at my dress. I nod my head.

"Yeah, I think I'm alright to go. Do you think this dress makes me look fat?" I asked Jack as I did a little spin in my pink long dress. Jack shrugged his shoulders

"I wouldn't blame the dress" Jack said as he left the room. I was shocked.

Jack was always honest with me and I didn't think he would be that honest. That hit me hard, my own boyfriend called me fat.

And he told me not to blame the dress! Like it's not the dresses fault. I know Jack likes to joke around, but that really hit home

I'm always self conscious about my weight because it took me 5 months to go from 330 pounds to 125, now I'm just struggling with the stretch marks.

"HONEY! COME DOWN! TAYLORS HERE WITH THE CAR!"

"Honey my ass..." I said coldly as I took a small spin, as I studied my figure in my mirror and when down the stairs in the heels in which I can't stand in because they are so uncomfortable.

The only reason why I'm wearing heels is because Carter disapproved of me wearing sneakers to the Golden Globe Awards.

I see Taylor at the bottom of the stairs. Taylor sees me back and smiles

"The lovely and beautiful, (Y/N). Looking as flawless as Beyonce..." Taylor said to me as I extend my arms out for him to give me a hug. Jack pulls on a little piece of his hair.

"No one is as flawless as Beyonce..." I said to Taylor as I hugged him

Taylor gives me a hug and we all walk into his car.

The car ride is silence, other than Taylor's music blasting the the car and Jack doing a few snapchats in the passengers seat. But the back seat, where I was, is boring.

I was on Twitter and Instagram, humming along to the Drake lyrics that people from Europe can hear.

"I'm way up, I feel blessed..." I hummed as I followed a few people on Twitter.

"(Y/N) say hi!" I heard Jacks voice say from the passengers seat. I look up and I see he's doing a snapchat and I look back down at my phone.

I'm still mad he called me fat. I don't care if it was a joke, it really hurt and it made me insure now.

I tightly crossed my legs and kept my elbows in, rejecting to show my jelly belly, rolls of fat.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Jack asked as he turned his body to face me as Taylor zoomed off to the highway for the GGA.

"Don't act like you don't know what's wrong..." I snapped at him, focusing my full attention to my phone.

He was talking to me but I couldn't really hear because I was retweeting and following people on Twitter. I wanted to look at him in the eyes, but I could honestly look at you dead in the face and not hear a single word you say.

We finally arrive at the red carpet and I go on by my own as Jack struggled to catch up with me.

"Baby! What happened? Why are you mad? Is it because I called you fat?" Jack said, looking sincerely at me, then laughing because he realized what he said kind of rhymes.

I rolled my eyes and continued to go to the red carpet.

As soon as Jack and I step on the floor, I was blinded by the flashes of the cameras, but I kept on walking.

"You know I didn't mean it. You look gorgeous, inside and out. I was trying to crack a joke to ease off the nerves" Jack explained as we took pictures together.

"You should never talk about someone's weight, even if it is a joke. That includes me and the millions of girls that deal with the same problem as me." I scolded Jack as I posed for the paparazzi.

"How can I make it up to you?" He said as he smiled for all the camera.

"Let me take a picture alone..."

=====

Shitty but the rest are going to be better

It's been a while since I've done a pose imagine and I wanted to leave a gap, so it could still be fresh in your memory.

For all of those girls out there who think you fat. Your not. You just have bigger curves then everyone else.

Including Beyonce.

Love yourself because I do.
-Edelyn.