Hayes Imagine

He gets up in the middle of the night to take care of the baby....

You had just woken up to find an empty place next to you in bed, but you just assumed Hayes had gone to take care of Charlie.

So you got up and checked Charlie's room, but it was empty. Confused, you went downstairs and into the kitchen to find Hayes holding your four month-old daughter in his arms as he scanned through what was in the fridge.

"What are you doing, babe?" you asked, smirking.

Hayes looked over at you and grinned sheepishly. "Oh, uh, Charlie was hungry so I came downstairs to get her a snack," he replied, looking back in the fridge.

"Really?" you asked, eyeing him suspiciously.

Charlie was fast asleep in his arms, so you didn't exactly believe Hayes' story. "Well I was pretty hungry too," he added. You rolled your eyes and smiled, taking Charlie from him.

"There's some leftover Starbucks in the fridge and there's a cookie jar in the cabinet behind the Fruity Pebbles and the Coco Puffs. I'll go put Charlie back to bed, and then we'll have a quick snack, okay?" you suggested to Hayes. You were just about to go upstairs when you saw Charlie's eyes flutter open.

It was no surprise when she started crying, and you sighed, knowing it would take hours to get her back to sleep.

"I'll take care of him, princess," Hayes said, gently taking her in his arms. You nodded and decided to stay in the kitchen eat some of the cookies while Hayes tried to calm Charlie down.

Nearly an hour later, Hayes still hadn't come back downstairs, so you went to go check on him. When you poked your head in your bedroom, you stifled a giggle as you saw the two of them fast asleep in yours and Hayes' bed.

You quietly got in bed beside Hayes and kissed both of them goodnight before drifting off to sleep as well.

-----

aww Hayes that's soo sweet