Dillion - "Pose!"

"Bruh, do you think she's going to be here?" I asked Nash as I paced back and forth on dirty path.

"Yeah, it's her anniversary too and stop pacing around your going to ruin my shoe" Nash told me as he played around with the Tiffany blue polarized camera.

"Your right and sorry. I'm just nervous. The sun is going to set any minute" I told Nash slightly pointing to the sun. I ran my fingers through my hair. What if she forgot?

"It's going to be about 10 minutes before it sets and you know girls, they take a while to get ready." Nash said in a comforting tone, moving around the path looking for a perfect place to take the picture.

The sun moves down by every second and I start pacing around more, getting Nash's dress shoes even more dirtier than ever. I start playing with my keys in my pocket.

I really want this to be the best picture we ever took, to symbolize our relationship but we can't have the perfect picture is she isn't her.

"Sorry I'm late guys..."

I turn around to look at where that voice was coming from and I see (Y/N) running on the dirt path with her black lace boots and her flowly white dress.

"Why are you late?" Nash asked her, shifting his weight to the left like a girl would.

She points to her eyebrows. "It wouldn't feel right..." she told him walking to me.

"You look stunning..." I said to her as I wrap my left arm around her. She holds on to it and to my waist.

"pose!"

We kissed and it was even more magical than ever.

--

This sucked.........