Shawn Imagine (2)

SHAWNS POV

I rolled over on my bed putting my arm over an empty gap in the bed. I open my eyes and i see (Y/N) wasnt back, maybe shes downstairs, eating.

I walk into my bathroom and quickly take a shower, thinking of a new song idea for the album.

After my shower, i changed into a white t-shirt and a pair of black cargo pants with my semi-white vans.

I look in the mirror. "Its took early to do my hair..." I sighed looking at my reflection on my phone. I end up taking the picture anyways and posting it on Instagram

'Too early to do my hair :/ #ItsLike10 #BedHead'

I take my phone with me and I head downstairs for some breakfest.

As i walk downstairs, i see my mom on the side flipping some eggs on a pan with just 2 plates on the island.

"Mom, have you seen (Y/N) today?" I asked her as i finished coming down the stairs and siting on the island waiting for her to finish flipping her egg.

"No, hun. I havent even seen her yesterday." My mom said as she gave me a plate with eggs, bacon and toast.

"Oh..." I said eating the strip of bacon.

"Did she even tell you she was coming here yesterday?" I asked my mom finishing the bacon and wiping the grease from my fingers with a napkin

"No, Hun..." she said putting another egg on the empty plate.

I decide to finish my breakfast and then text (Y/N) where she is

Me: Hey, where are you???

(Y/N): shopping, you want to come or nahh??

Me: uh, are you alright. you hate it when I say or nahh.

(Y/N): oh, hmm. I just get excited when I'm around clothes, brb

Me: ok, have fun

"Do you know where she is, baby?" My mom asked taking my plate and washing it in the sink.

"She's says she's shopping" I said curiosity, looking over the text.

"That's a bad thing?" My mom said, obviously because of the way I said it made it seem like I'm not happy for her.

"No! It's not. Its just the way she said it." I said to my mom

"Go over the Drew, maybe he knows where she really is" My mom said.

"You think she was lying to me?" I asked my mom, quietly getting all of these questions in my head.

"She just might be hiding something." My mom simply said to me.

Alright, that convinced me. I get up from the stool and took my phone. I walk to the front door and walk to Drew's house, which is across the street and a few houses down.

After knocking in the door, I set backup and I have an amazing look at the door.

I smile at the soccer like stain that was pressed against the wall.

---

"Drew! Shawn! Come inside for diner!" Drew's mom yelled as us as we threw the soccer ball at each other

"Just a few more minutes mommy!" Drew yelled as he pushed his long brown hair out of his eyes and kicked the ball back at me

"You can't play in an empty stomach boys!" She yelled back at us.