Carter Imagine

There are some emojis here, so to understand the text conversation and everything else you may have to be on a mobile apple device 👌

-----------

Break Up Tweet -- just so you know.

"Come on! Carter we can go shopping later, Maggie called you and she said it was important" you whinnied to Carter, begging him to go to his girlfriends place instead of going to the mall.

Carter wanted to go shopping for more black and white clothes. But his girlfriend, Maggie just called him and she wants Carter to meet her at her hotel room in West LA.

"But I want to go shopping first...." Carter said with a pouty face.

"Carter, as your best friend in the whole fucking world, you have to do the important things first" You explained to Carter as he leaned against the black Range Rover, acting like a 7 year old, not wanting to go in the car if we go to Maggie's hotel and not to the mall.

"But shopping is important..." Carter said, stomping his foot on edge of the sidewalk, leaning on the car. "We can go to Maggie's place tomorrow."

"How about this. We go to Maggie's hotel room first then we can go to the mall near there" you state to Carter, looking at your gold Fossil watch -- 10:43am. He still had this look of disapproval on his face. "Maybe we can bring Maggie, if she wants to come and spend the next 8 hours with you choosing clothes."

"Alright. I'll go, but your going to have to help me find my first outfit, Maggie is out to the side." Carter said, getting off of the cars door and going in the passengers seat.

Carter is always picky of what he wears. So, picking his first outfit is going to make you want to pull your eyes out and donate them to a blind person.

You sighed as you went inside the cold car. You close the cars door and the driver went to Maggie's hotel.

The drive to Maggie's place got boring and you decide to go on twitter. You hang you shoes on Carters arm rest while you look through Twitter.

(Y/T/N): With the bae, Cartah -- going to Maggie's hotel room :D @Mrr_Carter

Since Carter likes to listen to music and he like his volume up, you heard his phone vibrate in his hand-obviously a notification from Twitter.

You could see from the corner of your eyes, Carter redirected his attention to the top of his phone and smiled before quickly tapping on it.

He started typing really quickly and then tapped a button on the side of his screen.

You kept your eyes on Carter as he typed away on his phone.

Your phone vibrated and scared you.

You heard Carter chuckle in the background as your phone hit the floor of the car.

"I told you, you should have gotten a case..." Carter teased you

"Your clumsier than me..." You said back to Carter as the car stopped in front of Maggie's hotel.

You take off your left shoe off of your right shoe but your right shoe seemed to be stuck in between the arm rest and mini fridge of the car.

You reach your phone on the car floor and try to stand up to get your shoe unstuck, but it doesn't work, at all.

"Carter. I'm stuck..." You said kind of embarrassed to tell him. Carter looked at you through the stained glass door, using his hands to cover the edges around his face and he smiled.