Jacob - "Pose!" (1)

"(Y/N)! Wake up! The premiere is tonight!"

I open my eyes and I see Jacob dead in front of me, jumping around my bed like a maniac.

"What the fuck? How did you get in my house?" I asked Jacob as I stretch out. "And isn't it still morning?"

"I know where you keep your spare key and its 3:42pm." Jacob said to me as he stopped bouncing around and just stood up straight on top of my bed, as I was in between his legs.

I keep my spare key on the top of my door frame, I barely need it because I could barely reach it.

"Well, maybe I should get a security system..." I said pushing him off of my bed and sitting up straight. This isn't the first time one of the boys broke into my house.

Just the other day, Matt broke into my house just to sleep on my couch because he lost his house keys. Cameron broke into my house dressed as Santa, piling presents under my tree along with his a dog, Jaxx dressed as an elf.

Drunk Gilinsky came into my house and slept in the tub shouting he at a 'flight attendant' that they should have planes that go to Narnia and Neverland. Aaron came into my house by picking my lock and he left his little cousin here without contacting me.

"I'll be making some pancakes!" Jacob yelled getting off of my bed, running off to my door and closing it.

"Great... I'll guess I'll have to go to iHop" I muttered to myself as I got myself out of bed and heading to the shower. I strip myself of my pjs and head into the shower.

Jacob is great at singing, but cooking isn't one of his best skills.

I tie my hair up in a bun and walk into the tub and turn on the shower head.

I've been saving up all of my money, from babysitting and dog sitting to go to the salon and let them do my hair.

I'm terrible when is comes to doing anything with my hair, and when Jacob try's to help, it makes it even worse.

I finally get out of the shower and dry myself out with my towel. I went to the mirror and I took a look at myself in the mirror.

"2 weeks going strong" I said looking at my face. I had the serious acne problem but Jacob just told me to wash my face two times a day and it'll go away.

I wrap myself around my towel and I head to my closet. I get a new set of pjs and I put my old pjs in the dirty hamper.

I'm the type of person to wear pjs all day, take a shower then change into new pjs.

I meet with Jacob downstairs and I see he's in his dinosaur pjs.

"I'm guessing you want me to go to iHop..." I said to Jacob as I swung around the countertop, stole a kiss from him and hopped on the countertop, waiting for his answer.

"Nah, I'm making pancakes.."

"They better be good" I said to him as I hopped of the countertop and struggling to get the plates from the cabinet. I had to get a stool, climb on the double sink and get the plates. I finally got them and quickly watered them and set them down.

Short girl problems....

"Oh okay, Orange juice for me" Jacob said flipping the pancakes and putting down two glass cups in front of me.

"Alright, chief" I said going to the fridge and getting out the orange juice and filling both of the cups.

Jacob finally turned around put the pancakes in the plate.

I grabbed my plate and juice and went to sit down on my seat on the table.

"(Y/N)." Jacob said over to the kitchen. He grabbing an apple just as I was looking over, I threw my hands up, thinking he was going to throw the apple to me from the kitchen. Jacob threw the apple my way. I caught it put it in front of my juice.