Jacob - "Pose!" (2)

Carter called me on my phone so we've been chatting ever since I came out of the salon

I went to my closet and had a debate on what to wear.

Carter is like my best friend for clothes. He always knows what goes good together.

M: Carter, what should I wear for today?

C: where you going?

M: Jack & Jacks primers, duhh. Should I wear some sweats with a sweatshirt?

C: you just said this was a primere

M: but wearing a dress to the movie sounds weird

C: (Y/N) We are not arguing you are wearing a dress.

M: can you at least think about it. I mean I could make it on a list!

C: yeah. Worst Dressed List. Your wearing a dress and that's final

M: alright, Jesus.

I hung up the call with Carter and went on twitter

---------
'If you guys were going to the movies wouldn't you wear some sweats? But it's also a movie primere, soo you'll still go with the sweats right?! #OutfitProblems'
---------

I sat down on the floor of my closet with my back up shading the wall just staring at my long line of clothes.

After almost falling asleep of boredom, I finally go with a dress. I picked his sliver metallic dress that I bought with Sierra, not too long ago.

I got my black matted heels and go out to my dresser. I put on some earrings and I called Jacob to come and help me take out the rollers.

"How do I take these things out without hurting you?" Jacob asked as he waved his hands around my head, as I picked at the rollers one by one.

I smiled at him.

"You just take out the black thingys from the bottom and unroll the rollers" I told him showing him what the 'black thingys' are, the bobby pins.

"Uh... okay." he said with a unsure look on his face.

Jacob did pretty well with helping me take out the rollers. He did take out a few strands of my hair, with hurt, badly but other than that he did a good job.

My hair finally settled on my shoulders and Jacob got a call from the crew.

"They're waiting for us" Jacob said as he shoved his charger and his phone in his pocket. I grabbed my clutch and put my phone in there.

Jacob and I walked down the stairs and to the front door

"Do you think I look okay in this dress?" I asked him as I walked past him

"A little fat but your okay.." Jacob said holding the front door for me. I slapped his chest and he brought me in closer to him.

I tried to pull away from him but he's too strong for me. "No sorry?" Jacob whispered to me.

"Come on. We don't have time for this cuteness" Jack G said to Jacob and I.

"I'm still shocked, Jacob has a girlfriend" Jack J said. "With all the fucked up shit you did back in Magcon"

I see LOX and we ran to each other and hug. "No makeup?" She asked me.

"Nah, I'm not a big fan and I didn't have time to apply foundation" I said sadly.

"I have some, if you want" Lox said to me. I nod my head.

Lox, me, Jacob, Nash andMatt went in one car. Jacks, Carter, Aaron went in a different one. Shawn, Taylor, Nash, Sam and Hayes went in a different car.

After about almost 2 hours in a car, we finally made it to the red carpet. We did post multiple selfies on Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat. Took a million videos on Snapchat.
We finally get out of the cars and the Magcon people take the pictures.

"(Y/N) come in" Matt said as he motion towards me.

"No. It's for Magcon people. I'm not part of Magcon" I said to Matt.

"Sunshine. You are when your with me" Jacob said.

"No..." I said to Jacob standing next to the paps with my phone out.

I started taking pictures of the guys and they did funny poses. I laughed and continued taking pictures.

"Alright one with everyone." LOX said.

"Yeah, come in here little one" Shawn said. I locked my phone and placed it in my pockets and ran next to Matt. I smiled at all the cameras as I fee Nash laying on top of me.

We continued taking pictures and then we finally went in the theatres and saw the movie.

I sat next to Jacob. Nash sat behind me. Hayes sat next to me. Taylor sat next to Matt who was next to Jacob. Sam sat next to Nash and Shawn next to Nash. Lox was in front of me with Cam and the Jacks. And we all just relaxed and watched the movie.

-------

For those of you who thought this was 50 Shades of Grier (2), sorry but not sorry xD

Love you guys :*