His Favortive Thing About You

** This is a Macgon Preference & just go down to your favourite boy or just read it all, idgaf but enjoy 💜**

Cameron Dallas:

Cam's fav thing about you is how open you are. You don't really hold anything in. He loved it that you tell him everything that's on your mind and don't even think twice about what you're gonna say.

Nash Grier:

Nash's fav thing about you is how similar you two are. You're open, nice, funny, and energetic. You are always ready to do something and so is he, you're like a beautiful match made in heaven.

Hayes Grier:

Hayes' fav thing aboutyou is how athletic you are. It's no secret that Hayes is athletic and love sports. It's actually how he met you, you were playing a game of soccer with some friends and he decided to come over and say something to you.

Jack Gilinsky:

Jack loves how chill you are. You're in really no hurry to do anything and he loves having lazy days with you. He also loves it when even though your carefree you also know when to be serious and step it up.

Jack Johnson:

Jack loves how musically talented you are. He loved playing the piano and so do you so it's a thing you both do together. You'll sing while he plays.

Aaron Carpenter:

Aaron loves how caring you are. You always go out of your way to help the fans and keep them up to date. Especially when Aaron was extremely tired and exhausted you'd tweet the fans and tell them what's new.

Taylor Caniff:

Taylor loved how much of a country girl you are. Eventhough sometimes you hide it with cute, fancy outfits he still know your tomboyish side. He first found out when he took you fourwheelin and you fell off into the mud. But instead of freaking out you simply laughed and rolled in the mud, throwing some at him.

Carter Reynolds:

Carter loved how much your obsessed with skateboards. Your always bugging him about going to the skatepark. He doesn't really mind though, he likes that you both having a bonding time when you're skating.

Shawn Mendes:

Shawn loves your voice. You think that you're not a good a singer but once Shawn heard you signing to one of his songs in the shower he instantly fell in love with the sound. When you're both laying down to go to bed and he's had a stressful day he'll ask you to sing to him, it usually results in him falling a sleep quickly.

Matt Espinosa:

Matt's favorite thing about you is how your able to calm him instantly. When he's in a mood he'll usually go upstairs and slam the door to your bedroom. To calm him you straddle his back and massage his shoulders, telling him sweet things. He loves it because no matter what happened to him that day it is instantly forgotten.

---------------

Got this from tumblr

-Edelyn xx