Aaron Imagine

** You and Aaron were dating for almost 5 months and your 5th month anni is tomorrow but you couldn't deal with the hate **

Your phone rang of all the mentions on twitter. You quickly looked over it and there's a huge trend about you. You ran your fingers through our long hair and looked at the long sleeve of your pullover hoodie.

You slowly pulled up the sleeve from your right arm and slowly ran your fingers on the cuts you had on your arms, they were slowly healing.

"(Y/N)?" Aaron's voice said in the background. You quickly put down your sweaters sleeve and turn around to face him. His eyes soften when you turned around. When you saw his face, a tear when down your eyes.

"(Y/N)..." Aaron said coming at you with his arms wide open for a hug. Tears start coming down your eyes and you start sobbing.

His body touched with yours and he hugged you tightly.

"I promise, we will deal with this, together" Aaron said comforting you as you both sat down on his bed.

"I cant... I can't do this no more Aaron" you crocked out.

"Will go through it, I promise" Aaron said in his comforting tone.

"Aaron, I can't deal with it, it hard getting hate..." you managed to get out. Years start pouring for your eyes, you try your best to contain it but you can't handle it any more.

Your done.

"We will find a way to fix this, all of this" Aaron said hugging you.

"I think I found a way..." you said wiping away a tear.

"Yeah, tell me." Aaron said smiling at you

"We have to break up" you said. Aaron's eyes drop, his smile fades out.

"No..." he says simply

"Aaron, we have too. I've been cutting way more than I need too, I've lost all of my appetite in food..." you explain to him

"No, there's another way" Aaron said to you about to cry. You redirect your attention to his dresser

You stand up and get your from his dresser and slowly walk out of his room.

You hear Aaron calling your name from the room

"(Y/N), please..." Aaron's said in the background.

You just kept walking, not even turning back. You reached the knob of the front door and slowly turned it

"(Y/N), I love you..." Aaron said softly. You look back still holding the door.

"Happy 5th Month anniversary, Aaron" you said closing the door.

You put your phone in your back butt pockey and search for your car keys.

You hop in your Jeep and heard your phone ding.

You pull it out from your back pocket and it was a notification from Twitter, Aaron posted a tweet.

I unlocked my phone and I checked out his tweet.

'I couldn't do anything to change your mind ...'

You sighed and lock your phone. You start your car and drive off to your house

••••••

Shitty I know, but I was Listening to Bang Bang and its hard to write something sad when there's a like a happy song playing, it changes your mood

I don't if I should do more like this with like all of the boys... I just so happen to be stalking his twitter profile and I found this tweet

-Edelyn xx