5SOS Song

Nash: Amnesia. You two always fought! Since day one you have, but you love him. Every few fights you would leave and claim you were breaking up with him. Finally one day you did. You left him lonely and depressed! You let him think-over everything he said and did to you during the argument.

Cam: 18. You were two years younger than him, which meant you couldn't go out and party with him. You had to get a fake ID and waste money to find out his love for you; was free.

Aaron: Try Hard. Let's just Aaron was thirsty. Lol just kidding. He wanted to impress you and act like a bad boy, yeah no. You could see right through him. But you liked the real thing.

Shawn: Long Way Home. He was touring all the time! Magcon, Austin Mahone tour, and soon world tour for his new album. You were proud and happy for him. He was never home and always busy. Plus different time-zones weren't helpful at all!

Carter: The Only Reason. Before you, before he ever saw you. He smoked weed, had sex with different girls, and was a hot mess. The fans didn't know though. When you came around he changed completely! Stopped smoking, behaved better, and became a better man. He wanted to keep you or he didn't want ever lose you. You are his world. His only reason.

Matt: Social Casualty. Alright in person Matt can be awkward and a little weird. I meant really weird. He didn't like the normal life what so ever. He didn't do rules or obeying but living day by day and ignoring the hate he got.

Gilinsky: Kiss Me Kiss Me. His lips were always on you, even when you were fuming mad. The heat of your anger hitting his cold skin. He loved you and you're lips. A lot. He would always tell you to kiss him so...

Sam: Good Girls. Okay Sam from the start knew you weren't a little Angel like your parents thought. You would sneak out to parties, in short-short dresses. You didn't pay much attention to your teacher but instead your boyfriend or crush. He caught you in the act and stole your heart.

Johnson: Heartace on the Big Screen. You broke his heart, multiple times. But, that never stopped him. You felt like your relationship was scripted and being filmed.

===============

It's like 4:33am on September 3 and I can't sleep!

Creds to Tumblr..

- Edelyn xx