"Oh, Matthew..." (2)

DAY 4

Since there's music on Twitter I made this with a little extra care

Tell me what you think

--------

Yup, I finally did came home, when I finished my movie and a few more episodes of TWD. I didn't tell Matthew that I came, either. Why? Because Matthew has a way with words and I know that if I listen to him, i will fall in love again and after what he did and I don't think I can trust him again.

He used to be my best friend before we started dating. My bestest of best friends. Nash didn't agree for us to date and I know I've should have trusted Nash, but Matt.... I thought he was different.

But Nash told me he wasnt.

Cam told me, he wasnt.

Taylor told me.

Carter told me. Hayes. Aaron. The Jacks, even Bryant told me.

Everyone told me, but I didn't listen.

Why?

Because there were 2.8 million girls that loved Matt and told me he was 'boyfriend goals'. That he saved their lives. He gave them hope. He inspired them.

But I should have listened to the people, who actually know him instead of people who just met him once or twice.......

"Ouch" I said as I felt the sting of the knife having contact with my index finger. I cut my finger as I was peeling the apple. I bit my lip and head upstairs to get a bandage.

"I hate over thinking..." I muttered to myself as I put pressure to my left index finger.

I walk to my bathroom. I dig through my medicine cabinet until I finally see the box classic Band-Aid and filled me up with hope.

I take the box, that is light for a box that's suppose to have 500 bandages inside of them...

I open the box on the lid of my toilet seat and there's nothing but a note in there. I take the note out and it's from Aaron

'If you're reading this it's too late
-Aaron'

"That dick bag" I said as I crumbled up the note and threw it in the trash can, I had in the bathroom.

A few seconds after, I, violently, threw the bandage box in the tub, not because I'm losing blood or because there isn't any bandages but because my mind is eating me out by not talking to Matt.

I always talked to Matt, it's became like a daily routine. It just seemed like a get to know you thing, but it went from weeks to months to years and I ended up falling in love with him.

We always used to call each other when we stopped near Starbucks, asked eachother what we wanted and met up at the callers house. Facetimed when we saw a billboard or a magazine with one of us in it, snapshot the facetime and posted it on twitter or instagram. Texted when we saw or heard something funny. Indirect or DM when something reminded us of each other.

Now it's all gone.

I flung the door open and I grabbed the hand sanitizer from my dresser, the duck tape from Camerons last video and went to the kitchen for some napkins.

I put all of my items in front of me as I faced the kitchen sink. I had hand sanitizer on my left along with the stack of napkins and the duck tape hanging on for dear life on the edge of the confer with a butter knife.

I feel like I'm about to do surgery

I quickly wash my not injured, right hand and air dry it out. I put my bleeding finger in the sink and the blood just pours out. I did 8 pumps of hand sanitizer on the cut that is the same size as my thumb and deep enough that you could see a blue vain.