How He Holds Your Hand

DAY 12

Cam: Cam loves interlocking fingers with you. He loves taking it slowly, so he can really get the feel for how your hand fits into his. When you actually are holding hands, Cam loves to squeeze your hand tightly so you always know he's there.

_________________

Gilinsky: Jack always has a strong desire to hold your hand when hand holding shouldn't be happening. In class, at certain events, you name it and he'll sneak it. Secretly, you love when he does this. It shows how much he loves you and how much he really cares about you.

___________________

Hayes: since Hayes is so young, he takes things with caution. Hand holding isn't too much for him, it's just that it makes him extremely nervous. His solution? his hand on top of yours, with his thumb running against the skin by your thumb.

____________________

Jacob: Believe it or not, Jacob loves being unpredictable at times. When he wants to hold your hand he makes sure his hand is creeping up from behind yours. When his fingers mesh with yours, he makes sure to give his fingers a little taste of your thighs, giving you butterflies that feel like they could last for days.

______________________

Johnson: Jack prefers to hold your hand slowly. He loves feeling every inch of your hands while he moves his fingers. He prefers to close one finger at a time. Every time a finger goes down, he gives on reason why he loves you. Sometimes he lets you return the favor.

__________________

Matt: as we all know, Matt is very playful. However, when it comes to holding hands, Matt prefers to keep it simple. Whenever he's sitting next to you he reaches over and scoops up your hand in his, usually without and previous indication he wanted to do so. He always manages to take your breath away.

________________

Nash: Nash is playful, and his hands say it all. You two usually just pinky everywhere you go. sometimes you do hold hands regularly, but it almost always ends up just pinkys. It's just comfortable and easier for you two.

_______________

Sammy: Sammy holds your hand most when you're driving. He loves the fact that it makes your heart race with the face that he's driving with only one hand. He makes sure his fingers brush your skin on your leg while he's picking up your hand

=======

Tumblr..