Reporters | Aaron

You just scroll on Twitter, looking at the photos the photographers took of you going through CVS to get a pregnancy test. You hold your heart reading through the hate comments.

"How could (Y/N) get pregnant, people like that are able to repopulate the earth?"

"Why does Aaron like (Y/N)..... the world may never know"

"When Aarons pull out game weak..."

"Was Aaron drunk when he saw (Y/N) or did she bribe him to go out with her?"

You shut down the laptop screen, angrily. You ran your fingers through your hair. That pregnancy test wasn't even for you, it was for Taylor's girlfriend, Bri.

~~~~

"This is what I get for being nice..." I said out loud as you relax on the couch and let my fingers message my scalp.

"What do you get for being nice, baby?" Aaron said as he came down from his room and kissed my forehead.

"Bri, Taylor's girlfriend texted me this morning to get her a pregnancy test. I did and there were a few reporters there..."

"Well, I know this is off to a bad start" Aaron said as he drinkers his orange juice as came to the couch were I was sitting.

"Well, long story short. The reporters got pics and now your fandom thinks I'm pregnant." I said to Aaron, with the most disgusted and disappointed look ever on my face.

Aaron stopped drinking his juice and looks at me.

"It wouldn't be bad though..." he said drinking his orange juice and looking off to the left, which is the kitchen.

"I know it's not, but if it was the fans won't approve" I said to Aaron, giving him the laptop to look at the tweets himself.

"I don't know who's worse, the fandom or the reporters" I said to Aaron messing with my bed head, taking out all of the knots.

Aaron's facial expressions when he saw the tweets, it was like he was forced to eat a lemon with a grass smoothie. He was disappointed that his fans were saying that

Aaron picked up his face from the screen to me and looked me in the eyes and said,

"We can't quite decide if the world is growing worse, or if the reporters are just working harder"

--------

For RhiannonSmart

New series?? Don't worry it would be longer than this