Just Smile | Cam

You threw your phone on the oppsite side of your bed and watch it jump over the headboard and between the cracks.

You held you knees to your face, very tightly, trying to hold in your tears, trying to forget the whole conversation with your mom, about your dad.

You heard a faint knock on the door, "baby, is it okay for me to come in?" Cameron asked quietly as he poked his head through the door. You wiped your tears away and gave Cameron a faint smile.

"Yeah, baby come in" you said patting an empty space on your bed.

"(Y/N) you don't have to smile, I know your sad, stop trying to make me think everything is okay" Cameron said pulling you into a hug.

You hugged him back, trying to pull back your tears, but you couldn't. You sobbed on his shoulder and Cameron rubbed your back; not trying to kiss you, not trying to make out with you. Not an ounce of selfishness in that hug.

"He left my mother..." You choked out to Cameron.

"Smile. It gets better" Cameron whispered to me.

-----

OMG I KNOW I HAVENT POSTED IN FORVER PLEASE DONT HATE ME

ITS JUST THAT I HAVE BEEN HAVING SOM MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK AND WATTPAD WONT LET ME ADD MORE PARTS TO THIS STORY THING AND IM THINK ABOUT MAKING ANOTHER PART BUT I CANT WITH MY WRITERS BLOCK

HAKSLDKSJSIDIS IM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY

BUT IM THINKING ABOUT ENDING IT

I HAVE ABOUT 12 drafts and I'm thinking about publishing them all in less than 2 months.

Love you guys 😘😘