"Pose!" - Aaron

"Johnson! Can you stop fucking around and help me with this?" Aaron yelled at me as he was setting up the table.

I move my camera around and I touch my heart. "I wasn't fucking around, I was 'dicking' around. There's a difference..." I said to Aaron getting the basket and putting it in the middle of the table just as Aaron finished putting on the plastic wrap over the stained white table.

"Whatever you were doing, can you just help me?" Aaron asked me, being pushy and bossy.

"Why are you being like over stressed? I don't like that vibe, dude. It's killing my fun mode..." I said to Aaron, in a hippie tone, trying to mess with Aaron as much as I can

"'Why are you being like over stressed?' Really?" Aaron asked me, leaving the glass cups and the candles out of the basket and looking at me like I was joking. Like that face you make to someone when your like, 'really?'. "Do you even English, bra?"

I laughed and helped him up with the table. I took out two flowery glass cups and set them at the opposite sides of each other, along with the matching plates.

"Here." Aaron said practically giving me the basket and burying it into my chest. I hold on to it and it was heavy. "Can you set the candles into a heart beside the table?"

"Are you serious?" I asked me putting the basket down near my feet. "Isn't that a bit much?"

"Please JJ..." Aaron said with a evil smirk on his face. He knows how much I hate when people call me that. He made his big eyes then put his hands in a prayer stance, slowly raising it up.

"Fine," I said getting the basket from in between my basket. "But hold this..." I said back to him taking the camera off of my neck and handing it to Aaron. I move over to the left and got the candles out one by one.

Making sure it's nicely spaced out, colour coordinated from red down to black, making sure it actually looked like a heart and made sure every candle was parallel to each other.

I gave the basket back to Aaron as he sets up the table for a 'roof picnic'. "What other stupid task, shall I do for you?" I asked Aaron

"Take the picture, she's coming up to think..." Aaron said giving me back my girlfriends polarised camera.

"Alright..." I said getting the camera ready. "But I'm no Bryant..."

Aaron just waits at the door, like he's expecting a puppy. the doorknob fiddles around and it finally opens..

"Aaron!"

(Y/N) went to hug Aaron and Aaron almost choked her to death.

"POSE!" I yelled as I took the pic of them.

-----

New series??