Bae in Snow | Matt

||| Emojis Beware |||

"ITS SNOWING!" You shrieked out to Ella, your best friend, looking at the snow pile onto the Chicago streets.

"It's only 20 degrees, maybe we can play around in the snow....." Ella suggested, not sure if I would go along with it

"We should wait a while because I want to make Olaf in the snow..." I told her as I got my phone out, it was another text.

"Another text?" Ella said to me as she sat down in the couch next to me. I nod my head and text Matt. "Ask your boyfriend if Johnson is available, he got bars."

I chuckled and nod my head

Me: uh Ella wants to know if Jack is single 😪😪😷😷

MyDino🐲: which one 😂😜

Me: Johnson 😭💁

MyDino🐲: Yeahh he's single 😂😂😂

"HES SINGLE!" I yelled out to Ella who's in her room changing to go outside. Girl is 17, she needs to get her shit together. Can't believe she's almost legal to vote.

"COULD HE HOOK ME UP?" She yelled back at me

Me: she wants you too hook her up 😒😒

MyDino🐲: Lmao I'll try my best👌

Me: 😘 so how's Cali & your brother??

MyDino🐲: He's great and hot like always, I hear it's snowing in Chicago

Me: Yeahh Ella and I are going to build Oalf 😊😏

MyDino🐲: Okay but wear proper clothing sunshine

Me: alright dad 😏😒

MyDino🐲: Yeahhhh I'm daddy 😘

"(Y/N)! CAN WE GO OUT NOW???!!!!" Ella yelled at me from her room.

"NO!" I yelled back at her

"ILL TAKE PICTURES OF YOU!!!" She yelled back at me.

Me: I gtg. Snow time 😊😜

MyDino🐲: Alright. Play safe 😘

"ALRIGHT LETS GOO!" I yelled back at her. I went to the coat hanger and quickly got my vest. 20 degrees in Chicago isn't something to over dress, negative 20 degrees that's when you should be worried.

I got my scarf and Ella rolled down the stairs.

She's wearing about 3 different coats, 8 different gloves, maybe 2 different shoes, 70 socks, 5 scarfs and a hat on

"Florida babies....." I muttered to myself, rolling my eyes.

I opened the door and jumped into the snow. Ella followed after me kicking the snow out of her way.

I fell down on the soft snow and started to do Angles. Ella tried to do the same but she looked like a sumo wrestler that fell on the floor and couldn't get up.

I watch her struggle with brought a smile to my face.

I stand up from my angel and look at Ella.

"A little help would do..." she said referring to me helping her up. I get a good look at her and shake my head, no.

"Should I buy you life alert?" I asked her holding in my laugh.

"Very funny, Ms. Espinosa. But for real, (Y/N). Help me" Ella said to me. I rolled my eyes and helped her up.

I reached in my pocket and gave her my phone. "Take a photo of me throwing the snow up.... I need a new layout for Twitter"

I grabbed a bunch of snow in my bare hands and I throw it up like a little kid and I watch it sparkle in the sunshine.

Ella gave me back my phone and I pushed her circled-self back into the soft snow

"(Y/N)!" She laughed and yelled out to me. I smile and posted it on Twitter without a caption

A few moments later, Matt commented on it.

Matthew Espinosa: Jesus, use gloves!

-----

If you want to know how Ella was dressed she's going to be in the next imagine

&&

New series coming out