5

(elldyirspgpf thank you guys for 600+ reads)

Dream held the flowers tightly in his arms as he walked down the endless halls of the hospital. He finally stopped in front of Technoblade's office and gently knocked on the door before going in. "Hello, Doctor." He greeted.

Technoblade stood up then quickly went over to the water holder (wtf is it called...update, it's called a hot & cold water dispenser) to pour him some hot water. "I'm guessing you're here to collect your medicine? It's quite cold outside." He said, handing Dream the cup of water, "Here, drink some water." He frowned when his hand brushed up against Dream's hand. It was cold.

"Thanks." Dream smiled, "I've also come to return your 'house' to you." He joked, holding out the potted plant in front of the doctor.

Techno's lips formed a thin line, "It's only a potted plant. If you are bothered by how expensive it is, then why don't you plan a day for us to go get a suitable flower together?"

Dream didn't want to continue the conversation, he didn't have the heart to make any friends, instead he took a small sip of the hot water and said, "I vomited some blood earlier today." His lips formed into a small smile. "It wasn't like before where I vomited from chugging so much alcohol till my stomach bled. Today, as I was throwing up, it felt as though I was throwing up the remainder of my time."

"Like I have said before, I suggest starting with the chemotherapy..." Techno then furrowed his eyebrows, "Aren't you only twenty one years old? You're still young. You also seem quite well regarding your finances, so why are you waiting? "

Dream's gaze dropped to the ground. "I will think about it some more. Is the medicine ready? I don't feel very well."

Having enough with Dream, Techno burst out, "If you're not going to accept the therapy, I'll stop prescribing you medicine!" He then sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "I've been looking for a bone marrow for you, but if you don't start to value yourself, no one else will see the need to help you!"

Dream was shocked for a moment then gave a warm smile to Techno, "If every doctor was like you, I believe there would be fewer conflicts between the patient and the doctor."

Doctor Techno stood up giving Dream a slight smile. He took off his lab coat and said, "I'm going to take a break for the afternoon shift, let me accompany you to collect your medicine." He hung the coat on the hanger and continued, "after collecting the medicine, I'll take you to your home. It's quite difficult to get a cab during this time of the day."

He didn't want Dream to argue back with him, so he began to walk out of the room.

"Doctor, Doctor Blade!" Dream shouted as he caught up to him, "I don't want to take up your time any more, I can go back on my own."

Stopping and turning around Techno spoke, "I told you already that it's difficult to get a cab with this weather. You have a weak body, therefore the wind might have a negative impact on your body. "

"It really alright..." Dream protested.

With Dream trailing behind him trying to refuse Techno's offer, he said "Really, I don't find it troublesome at all, you should just go ahead and accept my offer." He took out his car keys and unlocked the car. "What are you waiting for? Hop in. "

Dream sighed and agreed to Techno's offer thinking that it would be better for his body then climbed into the car. He raised an eyebrow at the car, it was a Ferrari.

They were on there way to Dream's apartment when Techno casually said, "Ever since I was a kid, I have always disliked people who called me the 'stupid rich second generation'."