35

||I feel like I should put this video up... like holy shit 👉👈 this made my day, tysm to whoever made this and to the person who sent me this.||

“You don't have to take off your shoes, just come in. Skeppy was going to mop the floor just in a moment anyway.” The boy spoke with a little slur, but he sounded concise and exuberant. He did not sound ill if you did not look at his pale face.

Sapnap thanked him. But he did not see the man he came here to see, so he asked, “Is Skeppy busy?”

“I'll check him on. He's probably watching the soup in the kitchen.”

The boy was gone for a minute, then Skeppy came out with a cup of coffee in his hand.

“Skeppy” Sapnap reached out to shake hands with him only to have it ignored. The man handed him the cup and said, “Please have a seat and have some hot coffee. Bad just made it for you.”

Maybe it was because he was home, he did not seem that difficult to get along with. But Skeppy was still too young to show a lot decisiveness rather than capriciousness.

They sat on the couch together. The TV was on, playing “Tom and Jerry.” The sound from the show was very loud.

Skeppy was a bit embarrassed. He picked up the remote and pressed pause. “I don't usually watch this kind of stuff, Bad loves it. He must have watched it for a dozen times. It made me have goosebumps whenever I hear the sound of the lion roaring at the beginning of the show.”

Sapnap laughed a little, “Young boys are all like that. But it is rare to love old cartoons more than video games.”

For a moment there was a very gentle look and a hint of smile in Skeppy's eyes, "It's not that he doesn't like video games, but he's just so dumb. No matter how hard I teach him, he could not learn. Watching him play Zelda games or Tetris would upset me. I'd rather let him watch Tom and Jerry.

Sapnap smiled in agreement. But his heart was sinking.

“So, you came to me just to thank me?” Skeppy remembered the business between them. He was going to make lunch after Sapnap left.

Sapnap did not give hin a straight answer, instead he avoided the topic and talked about something else, “The boy you are keeping, is he getting better? He hasn't had the bone marrow transplant surgery yet, has he?” He felt a little fortunate when he saw Bad earlier. It meant he had not used the bone marrow yet.

Skeppy's face went a little dim. He hated the using of the word "keep" when someone talked about him and Bad. The sound of the word could make his stomach turn.

“He is unwell for the last couple of days. He is taking medication to maintain his health. The surgery is next week.” Skeppy lost his interest to talk to Sapnap, “It's noon already. I don't want keep you for lunch.”

He was feeling out the situation. Skeppy’s blunt impatience did not irritate him surprisingly, “Now that I have come here, I must make things clear. Do you know I have a loved someone who has been with me most of my adulthood?” He was looking down at the creamer floating around in the coffee.

Skeppy refused to respect people who made him lose his patience. He crossed his long legs and sneered: “Um…I remember vaguely. I think I have seen him with you one time. He looked not bad. That little thing has already been with you for, what was it? I forgot. He maintained himself well to look that young.”

Sapnap’s face changed for a while. He knew the person Skeppy was talking about was George.

The other man saw his embarrassment and sneered more, “Am I wrong? Is it not the boy I’m talking about? Oh, my bad.”