23

Jeno makes it to the room exist and Jaemin starts making jeno walk faster

Jeno makes it to the room exist and Jaemin starts making jeno walk faster. The get out of the hospital and make it to the empty streets. Jaemin goes to let go of Jeno but Jeno falls into Jaemin.

Jaemin hugs Jeno and tries to get him to stand straight. Jeno eyes start fluttering shut until Jaemin shouts.

"COME ON DUDE NOT NOW!! AFTER ALL THAT?"

jeno whines as he regains himself. He wants to curl into a ball as the pain was no longer feeling like he could handle it. He felt the same as when he was back in the hospital room, he wanted to curl into a ball and scream but couldn't.

Jaemin sighs and pats Jeno's head.

"I think it's time you go to your boss back in hell, find out what on earth is happening"

Jaemin utters as he continues to pat Jeno's head, soothing him. Jeno nods and grabs Jaemin's hand, holding it with a smile.

"thanks for the amount of times you saved me"

"oh please I saved your ass more than I needed to save y/n. YOU SHOULD BE THANKFUL!"
Jaemin says jokingly with a chuckle.

Jeno smiles and let's go of Jaemin's hand.
"I think the pain is either getting weaker or in just getting numb to it"

Jaemin shrugs as he didn't know himself. Jeno sighs and weakly waves at Jaemin.

"let's hope i return and I can see you again friend"
jeno says as a smile appears on Jaemin's face.

"let's hope together"

just as Jaemin's finishes his sentence, jeno starts disappearing out of view back to hell where his boss awaited his arrival.