13

"y/n can you just answer your phone, you keep getting notifications!"her mother calls from downstairs

her mother calls from downstairs. She sighs and puts her pen down. Standing up from her chair she jogs downstairs to where her phone was charging.

"why don't you just have your phone with you?"
"I don't want to get distracted, plus it was charging and my laptop was charging in my room"

Her mother sighs and gets back to cooking dinner. y/n picks up her phone and puts it in her pocket.
"what's for dinner?"
"Dak Galbi"
y/n's mother says with a proud smile.
(it's a korean spicy chicken stir fry, google told me I've never actually had it😔✋)

"okay, call me down when it's ready"
y/n turns around and walks back upstairs. Once she enters her room she finally goes on her phone to see the notifications from Haechan.

 she throws her phone onto her bed and approaches her desk where her laptop was still on

she throws her phone onto her bed and approaches her desk where her laptop was still on. She goes to her music playlsit and puts her headphones in, playing her playlist called "immaculate vibe 😌✋"

she picks up her pen and starts writing down a new song she wants to learn on the piano. She writes down the notes and hopes they were the correct one.
tomorrow I'll go to the university and practice.. I wonder if this is the song I should teach the kids?

y/n closes her laptop and puts her pen down. She looks down at the paper and let's out a sigh, she closes her book and stands up from her desk.

She walks to her bathroom and starts running the water. She grabs her pyjamas and sits them on the bench in her bathroom. She takes her clothes off and steps into the warm water of the shower. The water running down her body as her minds falls into thoughts.
"why did Jeno have to leave like that? why did he push me away like that..?"
y/n looks down at the floor and sighs, giving up on thinking about him.

She finishes in the shower and steps out, drying herself and changing into her pyjamas. She slides into her bed and hugs the covers over her body. Her eyes closing, falling into a deep sleep.

tomorrow will be fun