30

He looked through his social media on his phone as he sat on a tram that was going to the town next to the city

neo city.
the only city that was mostly for the rich and wealthy people to live. The town next to the city though, was for everything and anyone. The town was also still classified as neo city, even if it was a town.

The university was in between the city and the town, making you realise and know immediately who the rich ones are.

They are ones coming from the city way.
the model like walk, the way that almost everyone of them wore fancy clothing. but you also had the rich ones who didn't show of how rich they are in looks. They were normal people anyway, just people with a wealthy background.

The 'normal' people came from the town. which was almost everyone. It wasn't a bad thing. considering a lot of the rich people personally loved the town and wanted to live there too, to live a normal life.

sadly a lot of the people who lived in the city were famous for how rich they were. Owning businesses or being related to famous business men and woman.

jeno though.
it was different for him.

he held the hot rich boy look without even trying. his cold aura he held as he walked down the streets, making everyone near have a slight fear of him, or fall in love with him.

he wasn't the richest person ever, but rather the son of a well managed and quite popular business. everyone envied him for having a normal family, his family never let money get in the way of their relationships and kept close, unlike half of the people in the city.

maybe that was why he loved this life so much.
It was perfect. he had everything wrapped around his finger, but he never used it for the bad.

Finally arriving to the town, he and many other start jumping off the tram quickly. His feet take him to a cafe, which he soon realises is his favourite one based on the photos he had posted on his social media.

He enters the beautifully decorated cafe and walks up to the counter to order.
"your regular order mr Lee?"
a male said from behind the counter as he smiled. His hair was a light brown, and was straight with great volume to it.

Jeno nods and gives off a smile to the male.

"enjoying work?"
"of course I am!"
The male sarcastically exclaimed as he rolls his eyes with a chuckle. Jeno let out a laugh and grabbed the drink the male put on the bench. Opening the bottle and taking a sip of it before placing it back down onto the bench, his hands still holding it.

"and here is your sandwich"
The male says sliding the bag across the bench to Jeno. Jeno pulls out his card and passed it to him.

"have a great day"
jeno giggled smirking at the working who rolled his eyes and laughed, before serving another customer.

He made his way to an empty table and slid into the seat. He looked around the cafe until his eyes landed on a familiar group of people.

three people who just looked so familiar.
two boys and one girl.
all sitting together laughing as papers spread out along the table.

suddenly realisation doomed upon him as he quickly covers his face.
please not now. I'm not ready for this.