3

Jaemin smirks as he watches Jeno teleport around, slowly killing the gang members that were sinners

"I knew he would come around"
Jaemin mumbles to himself, preparing himself to watch Jeno become a sweet heart.
"before you'll know it, he will be an angel, then get his second chance at life"
another angel says as she walks into jaemin's viewing point.
"yep, hopefully"

Jeno hears a scream and goes back to y/n's room where she was being held against the wall .
"who else is here?! HUH!! why are all my members dying!!"
the gang member screams into y/n's ear, causing her ear to ring.
"I don't know.."
y/n manages to choke out, he lets her go and slams his hand against the wall next to her.

"they are dying because they are sinners,
just.
like.
you."

Jeno smirks as he walks through the door to see the last gang member alive, the last sinner in this area.

the gang member moves away and pulls his gun out making y/n shriek in horror, falling to the ground as everything was to much. Hugging her knees she didn't dare to look at the scene unfolding in front of her. Jeno was constantly teleporting around the gang member, making him feel crazy and freaking him out.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

he screams as Jeno stabs him, blood splattering everywhere, while jeno lets his body fall into the pool of his own blood.

"t-thank you.."
y/n mutters as she watched Jeno move the body away from her. Jeno scoffs and glares at her.

"I'm only saving you because you aren't a sinner, and you have made me job at finding more sinners easier, I mean you found a whole gang,, now go on. leave"

Jeno mutters as he holds the dead corpse and teleports himself and the corpse away. y/n was on the edge of crying, everything was to much. Her whole life changing in only a few hours.

her job has been so overwhelmingly hectic, she saw a man who apparently can teleport, she saw the man kill someone, she go kidnapped by a gang, nearly got poisoned, saw the gang member get killed in front of her and now she has to somehow get home.

do I tell anyone? no.. what if I get killed that way..

she thinks as she walks around the now empty under ground place. Walking aimlessly, not knowing where she was at all.

She ends up finding stairs and she quickly runs up them, out to the street's that were still empty since it was early morning.

Her eyes on the brink of tears as she runs away to her home. Jeno watching her as he leans against the corner of the tunnel.
"wonder if she will tell anyone"