17

The two boys stood in a firm stance, making the three of them look as intimidating as ever

The two boys stood in a firm stance, making the three of them look as intimidating as ever. It wasn't just their outfits but more so the fact they all had a strong gaze at times. But when it was just the three they became soft goofballs.

Yangyang wore a black top and little bag on the hem of his pants, which held his phone and keys, plus a pepper spray he brought just in case

Haechan wore a slightly see - through white shirt, he also had a small bag at the hem of his pants. Which held the same things as yangyang's did.

"y/n have this"
Haechan says as he passed y/n a black hand bag.
"I got this from my sister, we put pepper spray in it for you"
Haechan says as he puts the hand bag over her shoulder.
"why?"
"just self protection incase anything happens. We have it too"
y/n slowly nods and opens the bag, putting her phone and keys into the bag.

The three walk to yangyangs car and start driving to the small town where it was all being held. The crowd was already being loud yet the race hadn't begun.

y/n gets out of the car and immediately opens Haechan's door and pulls him out.
"we are sticking together"
she says clinging onto his arm nervously.
"It's okay y/n, we both got you back"
Haechan says looking back at Yangyang and nodded in agreement.
"we won't leave your side"
she nods and moves away from haechan, staying close to the both of them though.

"let's go and get a drink and then we can go watch the race?"
Yangyang suggests and they all make there way to the bar.

Jeno sits on the bumper of the car that had been abandoned for a while now, no one used it so it was fine. He watched as people walked past, making sure non of them were y/n.

He watched as people cheered for the cars entering the place. They must've been the racers or the famous ones among the group of rebels.

He observes as a car appears with red eyes glistening through the wind shield. Jeno groans annoyed that there was a sinner here. He pushed his thoughts away and looked away.

I'm here to protect y/n. I'm not getting sinners today unless they do something to y/n.

He looks towards a group of three and immediately notices who they are. He gets up off the bumper of the abandoned car, making his way away from the car park to the group of three. Not to make any communications with them but to see if y/n would notice him.

y/n's eyes widened as she sees him.
"wait boys I know that guy.. let me go speak to him quickly"
Jeno smirks as he continues walking.

y/n runs after Jeno and taps his shoulder.
"you arent meant to be here"
"really? I thought anyone was allowed here"
Jeno says with a pleased grin on his face.

Y/n scoffs and looks away.
"if you get caught by any it's your own fault"
"mhm. It has always been that way, nothings changed"
y/n looks down and then turns around.
"don't kill in front of a crowd, got it?"

Y/n says over her shoulder before walking in a fast pace back to the two boys who were watching her carefully.

"you two don't seem very close?"
Yangyang says with a confused look on his face.
"we aren't. I just needed to talk to him and let him know something"
y/n says looking back to see Jeno walking away.

he should leave. if he gets caught killing a sinner everything is ruined for him... and for us.

"let's go! The race is starting now!"