16

y/n and her mother arrive back at the house after a few hours of shopping

y/n and her mother arrive back at the house after a few hours of shopping. The two bring in bags of clothes and other random things they had brought.

"hunny did you tell her?"
y/n's father calls out from the lounge room.
y/n rushes to the lounge room and looks at her father.
"yes she did.. and I decided I'm staying. I need to stay.. my studies.. and also I finally made friends.."
her father sighs and nods.

"I understand, I thought you would want to stay anyway"
he smiles and stands up, hugging her.
"I'll miss you"
"I'll miss you too dad"

Jeno gets bored waiting in the bar, plus the noise of more and more teenagers became louder as the town started to fill up more.

Jeno stands up from his chair and walks out of the bar. He almost bumps into a boy who seemed really young. The boy angrily looks at Jeno, his eyes start turning red until he realised who it was.

"Jen-jeno?"

Jeno scoffs and grabs the kids arm, they walk to a empty store where Jeno often hid.

"dumb move kid. I wasn't here to watch over you but now I'm thinking I should."
the kid looks down slightly embarrassed.

"it's not my job to teach you how to control yourself, yet I can't let you walk around this world acting as if you own everything. you are going to ruin everything if you do this to people."

The kids looks up at Jeno angrily.
"I didn't mean it!! I was just... in a bad mood, okay?!"
Jeno scoffs and grabs the kids collar.
"go see our leader child"

The kid whines and pouts at Jeno.
"please don't, i already got in trouble this week! I just want to see the race tonight!!"

"then stay away from everyone got it. if word gets around that you are messing things up I WILL send you back to hell."

The kid sighs and looos away with tears in his eyes.
"everyone always yells me!! especially you!! I'm sorry okay! why does no one understand"
Jeno's gaze softens and he kneels down.

"because we are taught to be like this towards the trouble makers. we have to otherwise you won't learn. If we weren't weren't aggressive on you, would you learn? Would you actually listen to us?"
The kids shrugs and looks down.

"fine send me back, but can you also let them know to stop-"
"I will, I'm sorry"
jeno hugs the kid gently and then pulls away, teleporting the kid back to hell where he would be taught once again between rights and wrongs.

y/n rushes around her room and quickly tries to find an outfit to wear for this event

y/n rushes around her room and quickly tries to find an outfit to wear for this event. She changes out of her sweats and hoodie into black pants, along with a black crop top and a zip up jumper. Her hair flowing down her perfectly as she stands in the mirror proud of her look. As intimating as she dressed she still held a soft smile, but that could change within a millisecond, which was a good thing when going to places with a bad reputation.

She leaves her room and says goodbye to her parents, letting them know she was going to a friends house for the night

She leaves her room and says goodbye to her parents, letting them know she was going to a friends house for the night. She leaves the house with her phone in her pocket, and rushes down the street to where Yangyang and haechan were waiting patiently.

"alright let's go!"

_____
I haven't been through and edited this sorry for there is mistakes lol