26

He gasps for air and continues to hit his chest, finally receiving the air he very much needed

"are you okay?"
a worried voice calls out from afar. Loud thudding of foot steps were heard through Jeno's ringing ears as he groans, still gasping for air.

"aish he just couldn't send you here safely could he?"
The voice mumbled, sounding rather annoyed. A heavy hand landed on Jeno's shoulder, helping him relax even a little bit. Jeno raises his head up, looking up to the person to widen his eyes.

"hey- oh!"
the male stands up and stares at Jeno, rather shocked.

"you look completely different as an angel.."
The male smiles and hides his urge to run and hug Jeno. Instead Jeno runs up to him and hugs him.

"J-Jaemin.. I thought I wouldn't ever see you again"
Jeno says gasping as he hugs tightly onto his friend. Who would've thought such a close bond grew between the two when one of them was an angel and the other a devil.

a magically friendship had bloomed yet the two never really noticed until now.

"oh please don't be dramatic Jeno"
Jaemin teases with his sweet, soft tone. Jeno let's go of him and stands up, glancing around the what seemed to be clouds.

"welcome, to heaven."
Jaemin introduces, as he looks around the clouds himself. Jeno's looks behind him and sees darker clouds.

"as a fallen angel you have access to both normal heaven and well, the fallen heaven."

"fallen heaven?"
"it's where most of the fallen angels stay"

Jeno nods and continues looking around, his eyes landing on a hole in the clouds. He slowly walks over to the hole, inspecting it until realising what it was.

"is this earth? is this where you look down on humans?"
Jaemin nods and walks over to the hole, glancing down.

"the human we watch over usually glow in our eyes, so we know where they are."
Jeno nods and steps back, looking straight into Jaemin's eyes.

"when can I become a human?"
"now?"
Jeno's eyes widen with excitement as he jumps up and down like a child. Suddenly he felt odd, stopping his excitement.

"i get it. it's odd to feel feelings like that? especially after all this time without having much feelings."

jeno nods his head and looks away from Jaemin's gaze, looking towards the somewhat appealing look of earth.

"I want to go now! I want to be human again.."