31

His eyes scanned the three sitting together talking about their project for their university course

His eyes scanned the three sitting together talking about their project for their university course. All giggling while drinking their smoothies they had ordered.

jeno watched as they seemed..
fine.

no marks or scars on hyuck's body. it seemed as if the fight didn't happen. was it because of jeno that a different situation had happened that day? jeno sighs and stands up, not having even taken a bite of his sandwich he decides to just eat it later. He holds his drink tightly in his hand, feeling nervous some how.

y/n looks over behind the two boys in front of her, her eyes landing on Jeno who was looking at the three of them with a confused look. She smiles at him, feeling as if his gaze is completely fine. yet she had no clue who he is.

Jeno lips rise up a bit before he stands up, and leaves the cafe in a hurry. unable to comprehend the fact that she smiled at him.

does she remember me? oh god will this screw up my chance for a normal life again!
jeez why did I have to become friends with people when I was a stupid demon!! I should've just listened to my stupid old boss.

he mentally scolded himself as he walked along the street to the university not to far away. Feeling anger in him rise yet on the outside, he looked completely normal. as if he wasn't having a mental ear with himself. He held a cold, fierce full gaze, with a complete cold aura radiating off him as he walked calmly.

he wasn't a cold type of person, it was just the look he held when he was deep in thought or in a bad mood. Other than that he wasn't a scary person at all. He relaxed his tensed up face and finally gave off a calm and approachable aura.

people walked past him giving a sigh of relief as they had watched his expression change. He chuckled lowly, loving the feeling of how much of an effect he had on people.

Arriving at the beautiful university, he makes his way to the library. but almost immediately regrets it, not sure why until

"JENOOO YOU ARE FINALLY HERE"