Chapter Forty Seven

I've been waiting for this one, turn it up.

We lost the Gryffindor versus Slytherin match.

Not my fault, by the way. 

I helped Fred and George pull a prank on Malfoy, dying his hair red, and it worked, so he pushed me off the stairs the morning of the game, causing me to break my arm and sit out of the game. 

But the only reason I pranked him was because it was my present for Fred and George. Either that or we would play Firework Burns. 

So Happy Birthday Fred and George. 

We've had exams all week. Transfigurations first, then Charms, Care for Magical Creatures, Potions, Astronomy, History of Magic, Herbology, and then today we had Defense Against the Dark Arts and we just finished the Divination one, the last one. 

Harry and I stopped doing the Patronus lessons with Lupin since we both can cast a Patronus now. 

Oh, and I can't forget. 

The whole school found out I'm a Seer and my new name is Seer. The only people who don't call me that are Harry, Hermione, Ronald, and Daphne. 

Yes, Blaise calls me that, too. 

~

Harry leads me, Hermione, and Ronald down the hill and to Hagrid's Hut. Today was the day for Buckbeak to be executed. 

"I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak! It's too horrible." Hermione shakes her head in disbelief. 

"It just got worse." Harry says. We all look forward and see Malfoy, Pike, and Crabbe laughing, holding binoculars in hand, watching Hagrid toss dead ferrets and Buckbeak to eat. 

"Did you see the big, fat, blubbering oaf? Oh, this is going to be rich. Did I tell you? Father said I can keep the head-" He stops as he meets eyes with us, immediately setting off fire in my body. "-ah, come to see the show?" 

"You!" I yell, running down towards him. "You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!" I exclaim, pointing my wand at his chin and hearing him whimper in fear, more anger growing in my stomach.

"Lila, no!" Ronald yells, grabbing my shoulder and pulling me back. "He's not worth it." He tells me in my ear, and I feel a shiver run up my spine. 

I hear Malfoy and his goons start to laugh and, in an instant, see Hermione punch Malfoy right in his nose. Harry, Ronald and I all start to laugh. They run away, Hermione turning to us and we watch as a grin appears on her face.

"That felt good." She says, and Ronald shakes his head.

"Not good, brilliant!" Ronald states, and we all laugh.

We advance to Hagrid's Hut, sitting around him and drinking the tea he provided us. Well, provided me and Ronald, Harry and Hermione not wanting any.

"Look at 'em. Loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows..." Hagrid sighs, wiping dry tears from his eyes.

"I say we set him free." Harry states, but Hagrid shakes his head.

"They'd know I'd did it, and that would only get Dumbledore in trouble. Gonna come down, yeh know. Says he wants to be with me when it... when it happens. Great man, Dumbledore." Hagrid sniffles. 

"We'll stay with you too, Hagrid." Hermione says, but Hagrid shakes his head.

"Yeh will not! Think I want yeh seein' a thing like this? No." Hagrid shakes his head some more. "Yeh'll drink yer tea and be off. But before yeh do- I want to see yer and Ron shake hands, Harry." Hagrid states.