Chapter Four

When I went to the first year dormitories, I realized I would have to share them with Daphne, Millicent Bullstrode, and Pansy Parkinson. I only like Daphne out of those three so far.

"Hello friends!" Daphne yelled as we entered the room, Pansy and Millicent already there. We walk over towards them, Pansy's arms crossed and Millicent sitting on her bed eating left overs she stole from dinner.

"So Daphne, want to share bunk beds?" I asked her and she turns around and smiles at me.

"Yes!" She yells loud enough for the whole common room to hear. Pansy rolls her eyes.

"Okay, great. I'll have top bunk since you might fall off." I tell Daphne as she nods.

Pansy makes a disgusted look on her face. "Why would she fall off?"

"Oh, well I move a lot in my sleep, like A LOT." Daphne explains, Pansy scoffing at us.

"Whatever." She says, causing me to roll my eyes. I unpacked my stuff with Daphne and put them into drawers, both of us talking about our excitement for the year.

When it was finally time for bed, I changed into my silk pajamas and got under my covers, the same ones I used at home. When I tried to go to sleep, it seemed as though everything was keeping me awake.

Millicent's snoring was atrocious, so none of us could sleep. Pansy was whining about Millicent's snoring and how she needs to shut up, while Daphne was sitting at her vanity trying to see what makeup to wear in the morning. I didn't get any sleep, yet all of my roommates did.

~

"Get up, Lila! It's the first day of classes!" Daphne was shaking me awake excitedly, and I groaned wanting to get more sleep. Millicent had finally stopped snoring, but that was only because she was awake.

"Okay, okay. Stop shaking me, though. I'm getting down." I uncovered my self and climbed the latter for the top bunk down. Pansy was staring at me in disgust, while I just looked back at her.

"I can't believe they let a half-blood into Slytherin." She complains as I roll my eyes. I ignored her, which seemed to make her even more mad. She stomped on the ground and stormed out of the room, Daphne looking back at her as she leaves.

"She must be in a bad mood." Daphne says making me laugh.

"Maybe." I respond sarcastically. She giggles and starts to do her makeup and hair as I got dressed.

I put on the white button up shirt, the vest on top of it, tying my Slytherin tie. I put my black skirt on and a Slytherin robe, slipping on my socks and dress shoes.

"You need to do your hair, Lila. It looks awful." Daphne says walking over to me as I laughed. She uses her brush to comb it and put it in a high ponytail, leaving the two white strands of hair to flop in front of my face. "There, that's better. Millicent, I could always do your hair and makeup."

She gives Millicent a look as I tried to hold in my laughter to prevent Millicent from killing me. Millicent growls, but I ran out of the room before I could see what happens next so I could let out my laughs and go to the Great Hall for breakfast.

~

When I arrived at the Great Hall, Ronald ran up to me before I could go sit down at the Slytherin table. I noticed Harry was accompanying him. Ron's hair fell in front of his face, as did Harry's, but Ron's in a messier, cuter way.

"Hello Ronald, Harry." I said to them with a smile on my face. Ronald blushed and Harry nodded at me as a hello. "You're not mad, are you?"

They both looked at each other in confusion.