Chapter Ninety Two

TW: vague and brief mature scenes, mentions of suicide/suicidal thoughts

Malfoy's pale skin glistened magically under the moonlight, his pale chest seeming as though it was twinkling. I couldn't help but stare down at him in nothing short of awe as his silver eyes gazed admirably up at me.

My chest burned with flames, my skin heating up whilst watching him slowly grin, his pink lips swollen and beautiful. He was beautiful; I ran my hands through his blonde hair that resembled a material close to silk, then trailed my palms down his smooth skin, tracing his jaw and his throat, before going down to his chest to feel the muscles in his torso.

He was so beautiful, I could cry.

I can't help it when I reached down to place my lips on his, eager to taste him and desperate to swallow his entire being. He reciprocated the act almost instantly, his hand moving from my bare hip to my hair, his fingers twisting themselves in my curls. Our mouths slid against each other in a perfect rhythm, and I gasped into his mouth, the feeling from our kiss a surreal level of euphoric.

We were on his bed, him lying down underneath me, with me hovering over him, both of my thighs on either side of his waist. Neither of us had any clothes on; it felt incredible, exposing myself to him this way, yet also unbearably vulnerable.

He reached a hand up to my face, cupping my cheek. It's as though he read my thoughts when he said, "You're so pretty."

Butterflies bursted in my stomach, and I couldn't help the grin on my face as I leaned down to kiss him again. As we move our lips against each other, I shifted my hips up to push myself down on his hard length. We both groaned, breaking our kiss as I took a moment to adjust. But then I'm moving against him again, and he's moving his hips upwards to meet me, moving in a slow, gentle pattern.

He craned his neck to kiss the spot under my jaw, close to my ear. I tried to exhale softly, but it came out as more of a breathy moan. He hummed against my skin.

"You're so perfect." He said.

I whimpered, eyes screwing shut as my head dropped to his neck. "Draco, more, please—"

My eyes fly open as I gasp, reaching a hand out to clutch at my chest, feeling my heart pounding erratically against my ribcage. I take a moment to steady myself— to calm the rabid, teasing thoughts in my head.

What the hell was that?

This had been the first night in over seven months that my sleep hadn't been disturbed by a nightmare; however, I wasn't sure if I preferred this outcome.

Since when was I the person to have dreams about Draco Malfoy? Never. I attempt to cease the memory out of my brain, but it's insistent, and my whole body feels hot thinking about it.

I rush out of bed, humiliated by my body's reaction, and press the heels of my palms to my eyes. Groaning loudly, I look up at the clock on the wall to check the time.

My heart drops when I see its a quarter to ten. Cursing to myself, I hurry to the bathroom and claw my clothes off of my body. The sweat on my skin frustrates me; I have no time to shower, so I cast a Cleaning Charm and wash my face quickly.

Tying my hair back in a bun that rests at the nape of my neck, I throw on my uniform with my robes on top, deciding not the wear any makeup today as I hurry out of my dormitory and exit the common room.

Practically running, I finally make my way to the Great Hall for the last few minutes of breakfast, noticing that all of my friends were there; Daphne and Blaise were sitting next to each other, her head in her hands, looking extremely worn out, while Blaise merely stirs his tea lazily. Theo, Pansy, and Malfoy sit across from them, the first two appearing just as hungover as Daphne. Malfoy seemed perfectly fine, and it makes me rage on the inside. I despise his stupid fucking composure.