Chapter Forty Nine

This chapter is very heartwarming, so enjoy.

By the next morning I was sure to have everything I would need packed. 

I packed many clothes, the supplies I got from Diagon Alley when Harry and I visited, my broomstick, the crystals from Luna, parchment, quills, ink, and many, many books. 

I had put on a black dress with sleeveless straps and v-neck cut, showing some of my chest but not a lot, the dress reaching a little above my thigh. I had on white sneakers and my hair was down but neatly brushed. 

I was wearing slightly more makeup than I did last year. Mascara, eyeshadow, lip gloss, blush, concealer, but a more amount.

"Lila! Come down, they'll be arriving soon!" Mother yells from downstairs. I sigh, grabbing my luggage and the cage Athena was in. I rush downstairs and see a fidgety Harry waiting by the fireplace, obviously very excited. 

I walk over towards him and he greets me, smiling. I set down the luggage and sit at the couch, waiting for the Weasleys to arrive. 

"Are they here yet?" Mother asks as she walks into the room, cleaning her hands of with a towel. We both shake our heads, but stop when a wave of heat rushed over us.

We all turn our heads towards the fireplace, seeing Mr. Weasley standing there, dusting his clothes off as he entered the room. 

"Ah! Sara! How lovely it is to see you again, it is." He nods at her and turns to us. "Harry, Lila. I'm so glad you could be joining us-" 

Another wave of heat came from the fireplace and we all turned to see Fred and George, Fred coughing and George laughing.

"Merlin's Beard, George! You didn't have to push me in!" Fred exclaims, exiting the fireplace, but George stayed put, bending over on his knees and wheezing from laughter.

"Sorry, Freddie, I just couldn't resist." George kept laughing and Mr. Weasley groaned.

"Seriously, George, can't you just behave-"

Green flames came from the fireplace once more and George let out a scream, now being Fred's turn to laugh. Ronald appeared in the fireplace and George was extremely startled. 

"Bloody hell, George! What are you still doing in the fireplace? Mum said to exit once you get out!" Ronald scolds his brother, George breathing in to calm himself and Fred still laughing. 

"It's not funny, Fred." George tells his brother.

"If it's not funny then I don't have red hair, Georgie." Fred shakes his head and calms his laughter, all four male Weasleys in our living room now. 

Mother had gone to show Mr. Weasley around, Fred and George had gotten into an insult fight and Ronald was gasping in awe, studying the room. 

"Wow, Lila! Your house is humongous!" Ronald says, looking around the living room. 

"No way, Ron! I don't think anyone else noticed." Fred remarks sarcastically, Ronald scowling at him.

"Shut up, Fred." Ronald murmurs under his breath, and Fred scoffs. 

"No, I don't think I will." He tuts his tongue and ruffles Ronald's hair, Ronald pushing him away. He then turned to us and lets out a sigh.

"Sorry about them, but it's great to see you two again!" He embraced us both individually. "Are you guys excited for the World Cup?" 

"Of course! We've been talking about it non-stop." Harry tells him, me nodding. 

"You two got your luggage?" George asks us, the twins stepping towards us and smirking.