Jealous of the Teacher (P.t 1)

"Thank you so much, Mr Myers." You giggled as you walked out of your drama class, some extra notes on your assignment in hand. Mr Myers smiled again before closing his door, leaving you to the busy space of the school hall.

Within the first three seconds or so of standing amongst all the students, you felt a stare on the back of your neck, you didn't look around, not wanting to know who It was as if your theory were correct, you would blush terribly.

Your best friend, B/F/N, linked your arms with hers, a knowing smile scrawled along her face as she stares up at you. You roll your eyes as you know what she's about to mention.

"He's staring again, you know?" She queries, bumping your side with her hip.

"For the last time B/F/N, he's just a friend, I stare at you when you come out of a classroom because I'm trying to see if you can tell I'm craving baked potatoes." You exclaim, trying your best to make your point clear.

"Really, your brainwaves told me you were craving cheesecake." She mutters as you walk down the hall.
"I could go for cheesecake." You nod, moving past the subject of the watchful presence in the hallway.

The next day, you had once again stayed late in drama, showing Mr Myers what you had worked on the night before and going over where you could improve. You had a way with humour, even though your script was dark, it still had a brilliant sense of humour.

Mr Myers laughed, sometimes louder than others, his smile bringing a smile to your lips as you knew he liked it. He places his hand to his chest as he finishes reading over it, grinning up at you.

"That's great." He nods with enthusiasm.

"Really?" You bite your lip, filled with hope.

"Yeah, just work on the areas we highlighted, and you've got yourself an easy A." He leans back in his chair, checking his watch. "You're going to miss out on lunch."

"Oh, you're right, I should get going so you can have a break." She gathers her things.

"I don't usually eat until after fourth, I just meant you might want to see your friends." He smirks, starting to grade his other classes assessment. You placed your hand on the door handle before coming to a stop.

You spotted a friend of yours, C/n, your crush to be exact, standing in the hallway, his leg bouncing and his face pale, something about the way he started to pace, letting you know he was nervous about something.

"Hey, Mr Myers, do you mind if I hang in here until the bell rings, there's drama waiting for me on the other side of this door and it's not the type I thrive on."

"Yeah, of course, pick a seat, I've got nothing better to do." He shrugs. "In fact, want to mark all my exams for me?" He suggests, oozing sarcasm as she sits back down.

"Hahaha." You drone.

With the next Drama session, unexpected actions took place. C/N sat at the back of the class, instead of sitting next to you, he did this whenever he was feeling off, preferred not to discuss his life with you for one reason or another.

Your chin rested, heavy, on your hand, watching the short film that you were studying for that session, something about the mix of teens and abandoned houses had always fascinated you. Yet, today you couldn't help but feel something had thrown the balance of the room off.

The answer to this feeling came after class when you once again stayed in but only because you were looking over your notes for the video again, hoping you had enough to go off to make a proper observation.

Mr Myers picked up his coke, both you and him gasping as the bottle fizzed up and exploded as he went to open the lid. Coke spilt all over his paperwork, including a dozen assessments that were now soaking wet.

"Fuck." He swore, flashing you an apologetic look for doing so but you simply stare at the mess.

"How did that even happen?" You left your desk, quickly picking up whatever damageable items there were and flicking the coke off them.

"I don't know but this is just great." He gestures to the assessments.

"Oh, don't worry about those, they'll dry, you haven't got a class next right?"
"Yeah."
"We'll hang them up here." You grab a poster peg and hang it to the bunting across the windows. "They'll dry a no time."
"Thank you." He nodded.

"All good, anyway, I should be going." You nod, heading for the door, only to slip on a puddle of coke spreading from under Mr Myers desk. Your arse hit the ground hard pushing the laughter out of you as it does Mr Myers.
"Are you alright?" His husks between fits of laughter.
"All goo-." Your voice faded as you noticed the lid of his coke bottle under the desk, you picked it up, your jaw-dropping as you do so.
"Is something wrong?" Mr Myers questions hearing your sudden change of tone.

"That coke bottle was set up to explode, it's a classic mentos trap." You stand handing him the lid.
"Great, now I have to report it." He sighs.
"I really have to get going, my mother will be here any moment, I'm sorry I can't help clean up but if you need me to testify to anything, I'm always around." You smile and he does the same, his more tired than yours.

"It's okay, I'll get it cleaned up pretty quickly, have a good night."
"You too .... Maybe." You laugh once more before closing the door behind you and waking up the hall, out of the building and down to the car park.

You slid into your mother's car, pulling out delayed by her having a phone call to make, so much so, you got to wave to Mr Myers as he left the building, you pretended to shoot yourself and he smiled. Your mothers hung up the phone, turning to look at you.

"Is that Mr Myers? Jeez, no wonder you hang out with him so often."
"Oh shush." You shove her playfully and laughs, loving to tease you.

"Jesus." You swear, watching, as out of nowhere, C/N runs from the car park, grabbing Mr Myers by the collar and hitting him square in the jaw. You burst from the car, racing over to the two of them and pushing C/N to the ground.

"What the hell C/N?" You exclaim. "Stay there." You instruct, asserting yourself before kneeling next to Mr Myers who held his already bruising jaw in his hand. He nodded unsure if he could use his jaw.

"I think he broke your jaw, go over to my car, we'll take you to the hospital." You lightly brush your fingers over his jaw. He nods as you help him up, he heads over to your car, watching from a distance to ensure you were okay.

"What the hell C/N?" You screamed turning back to your crush.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles.
"Don't apologize to me!" You pull him to his feet. "What were you thinking?! And I bet the coke bomb was you too!?" You shove him lightly.

"I just couldn't stand the thought of your being into him!" He yells, smearing all the words into one. "You're always around him! Always staying back late! I couldn't take any more of the two of you!" He exclaims, waving his hand around, the two of them ignoring that his hand was bruising and partially bleeding.

"You are unbelievable! I don't have an interest in him that way! He's just a good guy! Even if I did it's not your right to mess around with my life! It doesn't give you the right to punch someone in the face or sabotage their job!" You shove him once again.

"But I like you so much! I just wanted you to be with me!" He finally lets out the words he'd had on repeat since you'd stormed over.

"Well, this wasn't the best way of going about telling me! For the record, I liked you too, before this, literally up until this moment." You growled, leaving him in what was now wet grass as it had started to rain. You joined your mother and Mr Myers in the car, tears in your eyes as you drove to the hospital.

But your night was far from over...

HEY! I'm back! And hopefully, Tuesdays will officially be for Crush Imagine updates!

What do you guys think of teacher/student romances?

 Is that something you'd be interested in seeing in a story or Imagine?

(Feel free to check out LIFELINE (JAMES CONRAD LOVE STORY) AND LUCIFER IMAGINES, with more stories on the way!)

Have a good day/night!

~Brei