The Jealousy Theory (P.t 2)

You raced up to his door and knocked repeatedly, but there was no answer. She turned the door handle only for the door to slowly drift open... why wasn't it locked? You had been in his house only once before when you had got caught in the rain and he invited you inside until it passed.

The two of you had talked all night, and you'd never forget the feeling that stayed in your chest every time he laughed at something you said. You slowly made your way up to his room, barely able to see in the dark.

You pushed the door open quietly and sneaked into the room realising he was asleep. You furrowed your eyebrows at the amount of junk food containers that were thrown on the floor. You kneeled down next to his bed, your heart breaking as you saw a single tear run down his cheek.

You sighed, not wanting to wake him, so you collected the rubbish from around his room and took it out to the bin before going back up to his room. You turned the horror move he was watching off and crawled into the bed next to him.

You let yourself drift off to sleep, hoping that by the morning you could pick up the pieces. When morning came, the sensation of warm air brushing over your cheeks caused your eyes to flutter open.

You lay with his arm wrapped around your shoulder and waist and yours draped over his stomach. You tilted your head to look at his angelic features while he slept.

"C/N." You whispered, moving your arm, so you were drawing circles on his stomach. "C/N." You smiled widely, knowing you could happily wake up like this every day. "C/N." You laughed now as he stirred.

"I don't want to go to school today." He groaned.
"And why's that?" You played along with his sleeping state.

"It hurts." He mumbles.

Guilt stabs you through your heart causing you to cry again, you watch as a tear mindlessly falls from his eye. You sniffled. "C-C/N..." You stuttered. "Open your eyes." You put your hand to his cheek, sitting up beside him.

As his precious E/C eyes meet yours, you realise just how broken he looked as he lay there with bloodshot eyes and tears staining his cheeks.

"Y/N... what are you doing here?" He whispered.

"Just checking in..." You mumbled, wiping his tears away.
"I'm fine." He lied to your face.

"C/N." That's all it took for him to break, you pulled him up into your arms, holding him as tightly as you could. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I'm not with Josh, I never was, B/F/N thought you liked me so she tried to make you jealous enough to tell me." He pulls back, looking over your expression.

"You're not with him..." He looked frantically between your eyes.
"No, please don't be mad." You sigh.
"That's the best news ever." He smiled brightly, the light in his eyes returning.
"I like you s..." Before you could finish his lips were pressed firmly against yours.

Your hand tangled in his hair as his new found energy spread to your body, he pushed you down on the bed and placed kissed all over your faces.

"I love you so god damn much it hurts." He whispers in your ear. You pull his lips back to yours.
"I'm yours and only yours, always have been." She says he pulled away.

You stared up at his glowing E/C eyes and smiled contently knowing this was going to be forever and all thanks to B/F/N being adamant on her Jealousy theory.