The Upstairs Window (Part 2)

You dropped your pencil. As it rolled, it was the only audible thing to you. Was he seriously considering dating her? Were you just a piece of worthless junk... probably to him, the only person who's opinion mattered.

"Can I tell you a story about a ghost and then give you your answer?" C/N questioned.
"Okay." Your sister sounded sad. You grabbed a pillow and blanket and curled up where you were.

"Your house is haunted." He starts simple, with a calm eerie voice. "There's a ghost living in your presence, a beautiful mind haunting being. I only started noticing her when you moved in. She sits in the window some nights staring at nothing, or what seems to be nothing. Her darling E/C eyes shimmer under the street lights until she disappears again. She doesn't haunt the house though, forget what I said about that, she haunts you and I. You don't notice her as she stands next to you, As I look her way a heart capturing ghost of a smile appears on her face. I just wish she'd smile like she used to. That spirit is gorgeous when she cries but I wish she would go back to laughing" He sighs before you swear you saw his sharp C/E eyes look down at you.

You slowly shut your curtains all the way and drop off your window seat. You lay on your back staring at the ceiling. Why would he have been looking at you? And what was that story about? It sounded like you. You wished it were you.

"Your such a creep C/N." Your sister said out of nowhere. You froze at her words. "Gosh, forget about dating me, don't talk to me." She had her prissy tone on.
"Finally..." C/N whispered although you could still hear it.
"what did you just say?" S/N was pissed.
"Finally... If you hadn't of shut up soon I would have thrown myself off a bridge. You've never shut up long enough for me to tell you I'm not interested in your friendship." You laughed a small bit.
"You pathetic..." S/N is interrupted.
"Ass I know. Goodnight Hunny Bunny." He says before the line drops.

You collapsed on your bed thankful that it ended the opposite way to what you thought. Although you knew your sister was going to be hurt, you couldn't help but begin to breathe again. Thank Merlin.

The night passed quickly, you felt as if you a butterfly had flapped its wings and you had awoken. You rose from your bed and got yourself ready for school. You searched through your clothes only finding a tank top and jeans. Your family keep stealing your clothes leaving you with summer clothes in the throat cutting winter winds.

You hear something slide across your wooden floors and go to investigate. You see a small paper plane on the floor. You pick it up and read it...

A/N: Hey there, I'm sorry if this is a bit short. If you liked it please leave a vote and a comment. What Harry Potter house are you from???