Going Down (p.t 2)

"AhhhhhhH!" Your lungs were going to combust from the pitchy scream that rose from your chest. Your throat was instantly red raw.

The elevator had fallen.

The two of you were flung around the death box as it built momentum. The gravity of your tears suddenly caused them to go up. There was crashing noises all around you, but you didn't have time to consider that maybe this wasn't just a rare accident that happened but something more sinister.

You didn't have time to consider anything because it was over, the elevator smashed into the ground fall causing you to smash into the ceiling, hitting your head and splitting your eyebrow. As you hit the fall again, you stared up at the ceiling with blurred vision, your ears picking up on a distant whirring sound.

You turned you head to look at C/N who lay on his stomach, eyes fluttering open as if he'd been knocked out which for all you knew he had. As his eyes met yours, your entire body jolts. You use your last bit of strength to look at your stomach.

It took a moment through the struggle of hazy vision, but you released what had happened.

The ceiling hatch of the elevator had swung loose and fallen on you and with what seemed like final destination luck, its corners were sharp enough that with the momentum of the fall, it pierced straight through you. You could feel warm blood oozing from your mouth as you let your head roll to the side.

He watched you as yours eyes glassed over like you were a porcelain doll. He pulled himself over to you, tears streaming down his cheeks. He tugged at the hatch, finally getting it out of your body before resting his head on your chest.
"But I want you to know that I love you..." He finishes his thought from earlier. "I love you!" He sobs. "I love you." He says louder. "God dammit!" He screams.

*4 days later*

C/N stood behind the podium, next to your blood red casket. The tears hadn't stopped flowing since the incident. He wiped over his cheeks, his eyes wandering over the faces of all the people who loved you, their eyes red and puffy and all dressed in red.

"I didn't treat her the best that I could of. I didn't give her everything she deserved... but through it all she still loved me with her entire heart .... and looked after me ... when I couldn't. She was my best friend, my soulmate... and the love of my life and I'm so...." He stops finding himself unable to continue through the tears.

He stared down at the paper he had brought with him, the one she had given him when had to do a speech for class. And he watched with teary eyes as in the very corner of the page the faintest words appeared.

Happy... <3U2

And although it was something that filled his chest with relief and happiness it was bittersweet. C/N collapsed to the floor, his sobs echoing out the room as he held the paper to his chest. Part of him died, part of him was relieved, part of him was filled with anger but all of him belonged to you. 

Thank you so much for 1K reads! You are so awesome! Let me know if you have any ideas! Okay! Cool! Bye!