An Unwanted Guest (p.t 2)

Three long hours of driving and he still hadn't answered your question, he turned the volume of the radio up, luckily, he had packed one of your cd's you'd done up with your favourite songs, when you hit red lights in the first leg of the journey he tore off his bowtie and blazer, leaving him in a black button up and pants.

Your favourite song of all time came on, tears still running from your eyes in waves and with the mellow tune and heart-breaking words you couldn't stand it anymore.

"Stop the car! Stop the car!" You screamed.

"What?" Your sudden outburst shocked him, eyes wide and mouth agape.

"Pull this bloody car over!" You slammed the dash.

"I can't just pull the car over, we're on a main road Y/N/N." He yells not that he meant to, your gasping breaths and quaking sobs made him stress too.

"I don't care C/n! Find a way!" You grab his thigh as he dashes to the side of the street and down a dirt path into a wooded area.
"We're pulled over but if we get murdered it's not my fault." C/n grabs her hand from his thigh sure there would be bruises by morning, he holds it in his hands trying to warm up your cool skin.

"Out of the car." You instructed flinging yourself from the car and standing around the back of the car. With much hesitance C/n got out of the car, making his way around to you.

"Are you or are you not in love with me?" You question another tear spilling from your eye. "I need you to tell me now."
...

...

...

"Yes... but it's okay, I've learnt to- "You cut him off, wrapping your around arms around him and burying your head into his chest.

"How long?" You mumble.
"Forever."
"You stupid fool." You cry more in happiness than what you had been feeling previous to that moment. "You nearly let me get married to a complete and utter ass and all this time you've loved me more than anyone else ever could. You were just going to deprive me of that." You choke on a laugh as you pull back, your hands holding his face.

"W-what?" He gulps.
"Thank fuck for my bloody father!" You yell to the skies above. "I swear to god if he's caused hell in my life just so I would find out my best friend is in love me..." You laughed so hard, your legs couldn't hold you any longer, you fell to the dirt, pulling C/n with you as your hands were still conjoined.

He caught himself before he could knock them out of you, hovering over you, your faces millimetres from each, your eyes trailed across the wave of his quirked eyebrow.

"You seem... happy?" He queries cautiously.

"I have never been so happy in my entire life!" You giggle pressing your lips all over his face without nearing his lips. "If it wasn't against the law of human gravity I'd fly." You sung finally connecting your lips with his.

They moved together in perfect sync although the execution was rough due to the surprise of it all. Your hands combed through his hair, he lowered himself to the ground, rolling over so your chests collided, your lips still dancing with his.

"Hang on... catch me up here." He laughs as you pull away.
"I love you too." Your four simple words brought the most delightful smile across his face, one that filled you from the inside out.

"How has it taken us this long to confess?" He grimaces, his smile still present.

"Oh lord let me just start counting how many times I've seen you with some girl who would just be perfect for you..." You groan, rolling your eyes.
"I've only dated three girls and as you know they broke up with me because they were jealous of us." He glared playfully.

"And here I was, docile old me, they have nothing to be jealous of, you don't like me like that, they're nothing..." You shake your head.

"They had everything to be jealous of." He gleams. "I can't tell me how many times I've heard, 'Why don't you take a photo it'll last longer.' They'd say that to me all the time..."
"I don't blame them; their boyfriend was gawking at another girl, who happened to be their boyfriends' closest friend!"
"Yeah, that's true thought eventually I just told them I had plenty and they would growl... like actually growl." He impersonates his prior girlfriends growling, laughter hurting your ribs as he does so.

"What do you think Carlisle would say to this?" You struggle to ask through your laughter.

"Considering he pulled me aside before the wedding and said 'you ready to watch the love of your life marry that only person she'll ever love.' I think he'd be pretty shocked." C/n smiles, the back of his hand brushing against your cheek.

"What an asshole." You roll your eyes, resting your head on C/N's chest. "Shall we invite him to our wedding?" You question cheekily.

"Only if you answer my next question with a yes." He husks.

"Hm?" You questioned; eyebrows furrowed.
"Marry me?" He hums.

You burst up from your position, C/n missing your warmth in an instant, he followed your actions, your cheeks held firmly in his hands as he speaks.

"If it's too soon I under- "You cut him off with a kiss to the lips.
"Yes."

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed. 

I hope your day/night is totally tubular!

¬Brei