The upstairs window (part 4)

I couldn't stand the thought of you being cold. I might die if I see your cute nose turn red from the cold. It's cute enough when you blush.

~C/N

A smile came to your lips as you read the note, you pressed your hand to your nose, blushing as the note had mentioned. You continue with your day until the final bell rang. You made your way home and took your coat off as the sun warmed you up to the point of being hot.

You walk inside thinking about C/N whereabouts. You wouldn't question him being sick as he had complimented you and that wasn't normal. compliments only came when he was feverish and you looked after him, it didn't happen often.

That thought of his odd behaviour over the course of the day brought a wave of sleepiness over you. You let your parents know you wouldn't be eating dinner and went straight to bed.

That may not have been the best idea as you woke up at an ungodly hour of the night. As you sat up in your bed, you furrowed your eyebrows as you looked around your bed. On the floor, there lay several paper planes scattered around your bed.

You slipped out from her sheets and started unfolding the pages.

hey

Hello? You there?

I know your home? Did I do something wrong?

Are you ignoring me?

come on Y/n! I'm sorry if I upset you?

Answer me! I'm getting worried.

god, I knew you treating me like this would hurt but not like this... not that you'd understand that.

You hurry over to the window recognising the handwriting as C/N's. You looked up at the window he's standing in at this hour, but you saw nothing.

That's when something catches your eye, a shadow moving in the downstairs window. You turn your flashlight on your phone and flash wave it around trying to get their attention. Another flashlight across the way turns on and you see C/N standing there with an A3 piece of paper in his hands.

You read the sign, your heart racing a million miles an hour as you process what it says.

....

Sorry for the huge amount of parts. I hope you enjoy. There should only be one more part to this one. If you have any requests, send them in. Have you been in love before?