Jealous of the Teacher (p.t 3)

You and C/n walked in silence back to the hospital, the front desk once again fell for your lies as you told them you and C/n were a couple, more so than anything, the lady saw C/N's hand and connected the dots.

"He's still a bit woozy but you can talk to him." A nurse shows you through to his room, his mouth wired shut as the operation described. You tried to lead C/n into the room, but he stopped you, pulling you away from the window.

He looks between you and Mr. Myers before pecking your lips and swiftly entering the room, the door failing to close behind him. You watched from your spot, not wanting to make it obvious that you were eavesdropping.

"Mr. Myers." Mr. Myers opened his eyes, flashes of confusion and anger filling his eyes but of course, he couldn't say anything to object, rather he reached for the nurse's button. "No, wait." C/n stopped him. "I just... I wanted to come in and apologize for what I did. There is no excuses for my behaviour." Your smile is weak as you listen to him.

Mr. Myers nods, pointing toward a small whiteboard by his bed, although he could mumble out a few words, his jaw still hurt so he saved the pain. C/n hands him the board, Mr. Myers scrawls across it, his writing as messy as ever.

I appreciate your apology, it takes a responsible young man to be able to walk in and face what you've done. I understand how you were feeling, there are no hard feelings between us... just don't put this all to waste.

It wasn't easy to read his words from across the room and out the window, but you managed, biting your lip at just how good Mr. Myers was. C/n nods at him.

Where is she? Mr. Myers writes small under his other words.

"In the hall... I'll get her for you, she's probably going to stay the night... you know how she is." C/n presents a half-smile before walking into the hall, his eyes meet yours and you can't help but smile.

"I'm proud of you for doing that..." You nod as he walks up to you, his hands naturally holding your hips, something that he'd always done with you and yet somehow you never thought he returned your feelings.

"Are you still coming round tomorrow? I understand if you're not... I just... I was looking forward to it but again, I've been a bit of a dick-" You cut him off with a gentle kiss to his cheek.

"We'll talk tomorrow." You whisper before heading into the room with Mr. Myers, C/n watched as you sat there, talking to Mr. Myers about the most random things to take his mind off the pain. Eventually, you fell asleep, your head on the bed next to Mr. Myers hand, the nurse not having the heart to wake you, covering you with a blanket.

C/n hadn't been able to leave you there, he thought it unfair that he would get to go home to a comfortable bed, and you should have to sleep in a chair, so, he lay across a set of four chairs in the hall.

You had woken up in the middle of the night needing a drink of water, you made your way out into the hallway, your eyes as you got a bottle of water from the vending machine, landed on C/n, as he hung halfway off the chairs he slept on.

You roll your eyes, using one of the phones at the front counter to call C/N's dad.
"Hello?" His voice was groggy on the other end of the phone.
"Mr. C/LN? C/N's fallen asleep at the hospital... I'm sorry to be a bother but he has rehearsal on Sunday, and I don't think the way he is sleeping is going to help him do the fight scene." You rambled but Mr. C/LN being the man that he was instantly understood.

He came and picked up his son, carrying him through the halls like he weighed nothing, C/n stirred but did not wake, the day they had was exhausting and there wasn't a chance movement was going to disturb him.

You returned to Mr. Myers side, pulling up the blankets around him as you felt the air con become colder. You fell asleep once again, waking with a pain in your neck. You paid no mind to it as Mr. Myers signed his release papers, your mum meeting you out the front.

"I'm going to head over to C/n's... he apologized last night but I do believe there are some final things to take care of..." You hesitated, your mum catching on instantly, Mr. Myers attempting a knowing smirk.

"Alright sweetie... I'll see you back home." She kisses your cheek.
"Bye Mr. Myers, I hope you feel better." You grimace at his puffy cheeks before they pull out and disappear around the corner.

You followed the same path as you did the night before, this time going around the back of the house instead of through the front door, C/N's window was open, something his father did when he noticed the room was stuffy.

You climb up with 'elegance', rolling through his window with a quiet thud. You crawl up onto his bed, you lie next to him with a giggle.

"C/n." You whisper. "C/n" His grumbles before his eyes burst open, his entire body jumping back as he registers your face, he falls off the edge of the bed, groaning as he realizes it was you and that he was now on the floor.

"Hi." You greet him hanging over the side of the bed.
"Ouch." He pouts.

"I believe we had something to say to each other without being after you punched our teacher in the face."
"Right..." He smirks. "Y/n L/n, I really like you, will you let me take you out on a date?"
"I like you too..." You smile leaning down further and planting a kiss against his lips, he pulls on down, your hands just managing to catch you, so you didn't land on him, you continue to kiss, deepening it by the moment.

"Why didn't you just do this in the first place... like years ago." You complain as you pull away.
"Oh, shut up and I'll make up for it."

He draws you back into a kiss before digging his fingers into your ribs, your laughter the best sound he'd ever experienced. 

Thank you for reading! These things are coming out of my ears.

I hope your day/night is crushilicious!

~Brei